1.1

Alanna

AlannaDarwin, NT

My vehicle was damaged. Rude and unorganised!!

Avoid!

I used these guys to transport my car from WA to NSW and they bent the control rod on my car where it had been strapped down on the truck. It was a very scary drive from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast (after a wheel 'specialist' also missed this crucial default). They also said it would take 2-3 weeks for my car to arrive but it actually took just under 5 weeks. There was no communication, I was constantly having to chase them up for information. I chose these guys because they were cheap but it was futile because I had to pay to get my car fixed. When I tried to contact them to get some compensation they wouldn't return calls or emails. I will never use them again and warn all my friends and family against using them.

Other Couriers
Jack F.

Jack F.Sydney, NSW

Car was damaged and they took no responsibility

My car was damaged when it was transported from Perth WA to Sydney NSW. The driver that delivered the car pointed out the damage to me. When i contacted SMB I was told i would receive a call back about the matter. I never did. After 5 months and multiple calls i finally received a response saying that they are not take responsibility for the damage. What a joke!!

Delivery TimeOn Time
Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Kim Hopkinson

Kim HopkinsonDarwin, NT

Bad experience with this Company

Had my car transported from Perth to Darwin in Feb 2020. Car arrived damaged on the front valance. SMB will not take any responsibility for the damage, and we are left with a damaged car that was checked thoroughly when I dropped it off at their depot. They now say there is an $800.00 dollar excess, which was not part of our agreement with the agent we used called Moving Cars. Too many middle men, who will not offer any assistance either, would not use this company again.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Kynuna

KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

Jose Daniel S.

Jose Daniel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Never rely on the timeframe they give you....

1) Took more than a month to have the car at the city of destination
2) they dent the paintwork of the door, probably driver hit the door against the truck....

Anthony V.

Anthony V.Hunter Region, NSW

Fake 5-star reviews. 25 days for car to even leave the depot

Terrible service

Spent $1742 to get car transported from Melbourne to Darwin. Car sat in Melbourne depot for a month and Adelaide for a week. While in Adelaide my car was damaged. No contact was made to me. Car arrived in Darwin and only contact was to pick the car up. Arrived and nothing was mentioned about damage. Personal details for Andrew (owner) provided but all correspondence has been ignored and I have been made to feel like it’s my fault. Damage worth $3000 and company not willing to pay or compensate. Would definitely avoid this company at all costs

David Moran

David MoranPeel, WA

Would never use them again !

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost or stolen tow hitch/towbar.

The tow hitch/ towbar on my brothers car was missing from his vehicle on delivery. SMB kept avoiding calls for days. They sent through a grainy out of focus photo as 'proof' that it was not on the car when they picked it up. Too bad we couldnt see anything on the back of the car to say one way or the other if it was there or not. Quote for car transport from ACT to NT was given as car having one attached. Not happy and will never use this company again and will make sure any friend or contacts know of this situation.

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Anthony T.asked

Bahati K.
Bahati K.

Honestly Anthony, I have transported many cars with SMB, and I never needed to track my cars because it didn't make any difference in terms if delivery time. SMB is slow but cheap, they also transport non-running cars. Their estimated time is always correct if they said 4 weeks it will be 4 weeks knowing that the car still in depot or transit isn't important for me.
If you need urgent transport they are not your best option.
I hope this helps

Anthony T.

thanks for that just a little to keen to get it i guess

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Anthony, we do not have an online tracking system at this time.
You're more than welcome to call us 8.30-5.30 EST Monday - Friday to get an update on your vehicles.
1300 362 085 is for our Head Office or you can send through an email to smb@smbaustralia.com.au for updates.
Hope this answers your query. Thank you, Daniella

Autoalfamor D.

Autoalfamor D.asked

Car transport from Tasmania to Darwin?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

Get an answer from our members and SMB Australia Car Transport representatives