SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 2 of 2)

Nicolas S.
Nicolas S.Perth, WA

They were great in every way.

We needed to ship our car from Melbourne to Brisbane because we couldn't drive due to border closures. We went to Darwin to do the mandatory quarantine then to Brisbane. They delivered the car in less than a week and were really helpful during the whole process. I highly recommend these guys!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Nicolas for taking the time to write about your experience with transporting your vehicle.
Thanks, SMB

Looking for Couriers?

Read the reviews for Sendle

Ad

NOTHING to complain about!

Was a bit worried about shipping my car from Perth to Melbourne reading some of these reviews however I had nothing but a great experience with this company. Reasonably priced at $782 for the trip INCLUDING stuff inside the car as well which is rare and one of the only transport places who offer some sort of warranty on your car! I thought it couldn't get any better and was too good to be true ! The ETA was 15-20 working days and came in 12. Replied to emails quick with all my questions and car came with no starches or dents at all just a bit dirty as expected. Overall great experience differently would recommend shipping your car with this company!

Other Couriers

swiftau
swiftauSydney, NSW

Fast transport from Adelaide to Sydney

Estimated transport time was 9 working days, but the car was ready for collection 3 working days after the car was dropped off. The actual pickup at the Seven Hills (Sydney) depot was quick and hassle free. Condition of the car was as per the condition report.

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Just good service

SMB .. Good honest and reliable service
Use them all the time
Efficiency is never a problem. Moving Multiple cars on multiple occasions
Communication never a problem
Always on time... Thanks for everything

Delivery TimeOn Time

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Hayden F
Hayden FPerth, WA

Great Service!

Outstanding service from Queensland to Perth the car arrived earlier then expected. Highly recommend using this service. Picking up the car was made easy by a phone call saying your vehicle is ready. Would use again

B Alexandra
B AlexandraPerth, WA

A good job

I was dubious about using SMB as there are mixed review on here, but it ended up being fine. I shipped my car from Melbourne to Perth with items in the car, it cost a little over $1000.

They quoted me 15 days, but it took 3 weeks. I looked on the website and saw that they only move on business days, so it took 15 BUSINESS days which is fine, but they could have been clearer about the time estimate. To pick up in Perth they're only open 12pm-4pm weekdays which is hard if you work office hours.

But all in all, the car arrived, there doesn't appear to be any damage internally or externally, so I am pleased!! In conclusion: I would use SMB again.

Delivery TimeLate