Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

2.7

Marcus S.
Marcus S.Perth, WA

INCOMPETENT

Transported a trailer for me within the Perth area. Unfortunately the business is full of incompetent people. Trailer was damaged and once they finally admitted the damage i was told i would be contacted by the insurance department. No contact and it has been months now of me calling, sending quotes etc but they just ignore the calls and emails. If using this company be prepared for your stuff to be ruined.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Dependable, Reliable Transport Company.

I have used SMB for transporting various vehicles for over 13 years all over Australia, nothing more than professional outstanding customer service. That's why I don't trust anyone else, they are always accommodating! Anyone whom requires a recommendation on transporting vehicles anywhere in Australia, I never hesitate in recommending SMB.
Thanks Eddie

Keith C.
Keith C.Perth, WA

Great service. Great communication, Service with a smile! =)

Cars have always been delivered on time in good condition. Guys at all yards have been helpful and cheerful to work with. Everyone that I've spoken too at SMB has been pleasant and helpful. more than happy to recommend SMB for your transport needs.

Delivered as promised

Quote was considerably cheaper than another one I received! Car was quickly picked up and arrived to the depot much earlier than anticipated… slight criticism, when I called to confirm its arrival I was told it would be delivered ahead of time however this wasn’t the case (was excited to receive) but it did arrive as scheduled. All staff were friendly and professional and highly recommend.

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

These companies need to be avoided at all costs

John G.
John G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No hassles with SMB

I was the sender and receiver with my landcruiser being sent from Adelaide.
I mean they didn't give me a bunch of roses, but all personnel acquitted themselves professionally and properly.

Happy Experience

We were very happy with the service we received , from contacting the Company to when the car was delivered to the address in Sydney.
we were as stated happy with the Company in question.

Foster N.
Foster N.Darwin, NT

Terrible service and car covered in tape and residue - needed detailing as a result. Disgusted.

Damage on my vehicle

As I picked up my vehicle from the depot it had a dent and paint scratched off the boot. They clearly reversed into something and took no responsibility. I wouldn’t recommend this company

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Vehicle arrived weeks later and damaged.

I chose to go with this company to transport my vehicle from Brisbane to Perth as it had the best price and fastest delivery as per quote. 17 business days was the quote I received on the 30th of November. My car was then available 49 days later with a damaged tail light and missing aerial. I was given multiple false days of arrival which I had booked time off work to collect. My cost of the transport has added another $1000 for the parts I will now have to replace. In trying to justify these damages I’ve sent multiple emails & calls & no one seems to care or reply. I will never be using this business again & recommend anyone one of thinking to use them to read the countless reviews.

Excellent service

SMB took our Mazda from Sydney to Forbes. It was no trouble to change pickup time and help arrange storage at Forbes Toyota. Very flexible. We would use SMB again anytime.

Thanks Karen, it was a pleasure transporting for you! The SMB Team

Alanna
AlannaDarwin, NT

My vehicle was damaged. Rude and unorganised!!

BAD SERVICE AND UNRELIABLE

Avoid!

I used these guys to transport my car from WA to NSW and they bent the control rod on my car where it had been strapped down on the truck. It was a very scary drive from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast (after a wheel 'specialist' also missed this crucial default). They also said it would take 2-3 weeks for my car to arrive but it actually took just under 5 weeks. There was no communication, I was constantly having to chase them up for information. I chose these guys because they were cheap but it was futile because I had to pay to get my car fixed. When I tried to contact them to get some compensation they wouldn't return calls or emails. I will never use them again and warn all my friends and family against using them.

Ali Knaglex
Ali KnaglexSydney, NSW

SMB is the best transport company that I’ve used... always on time.

SMB is the best transport company that I’ve used... always on time and never stuffed me around.
I highly recommend them and will without a doubt use them in the future