SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 2 of 2)

3.1

Alex Anderson

Alex AndersonMid North Coast, NSW

Smb legends

Your driver Alex and allocator Blake both deserve a pay rise both were well mannered professional and were happy to help in any way possible with any questions and worries

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Nicolas S.

Nicolas S.Perth, WA

They were great in every way.

We needed to ship our car from Melbourne to Brisbane because we couldn't drive due to border closures. We went to Darwin to do the mandatory quarantine then to Brisbane. They delivered the car in less than a week and were really helpful during the whole process. I highly recommend these guys!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Nicolas for taking the time to write about your experience with transporting your vehicle.
Thanks, SMB

Jack F.

Jack F.Sydney, NSW

Car was damaged and they took no responsibility

My car was damaged when it was transported from Perth WA to Sydney NSW. The driver that delivered the car pointed out the damage to me. When i contacted SMB I was told i would receive a call back about the matter. I never did. After 5 months and multiple calls i finally received a response saying that they are not take responsibility for the damage. What a joke!!

Kim Hopkinson

Kim HopkinsonDarwin, NT

Bad experience with this Company

Had my car transported from Perth to Darwin in Feb 2020. Car arrived damaged on the front valance. SMB will not take any responsibility for the damage, and we are left with a damaged car that was checked thoroughly when I dropped it off at their depot. They now say there is an $800.00 dollar excess, which was not part of our agreement with the agent we used called Moving Cars. Too many middle men, who will not offer any assistance either, would not use this company again.

Kynuna

KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

Would not recommend

- Car transported Perth to Brisbane
- Very hard to get into contact with Perth office. Left a message with name + number and they never called back
- Kept having to call back for any updates on estimated drop off and felt like I was annoying them for wanting to know where my car was
- Workers seemed very unsure and couldn’t give clear answers and then was lied to about whereabouts of my car by other worker. Was told car was to arrive on certain day and that it was running late because of truck break down, called back closer to this estimated day to find out it wasn’t even placed on a truck yet?
- I would not recommend SMB transport, have been without my car for nearly a month and it’s still estimated to arrive in another week still

Ad

NOTHING to complain about!

Was a bit worried about shipping my car from Perth to Melbourne reading some of these reviews however I had nothing but a great experience with this company. Reasonably priced at $782 for the trip INCLUDING stuff inside the car as well which is rare and one of the only transport places who offer some sort of warranty on your car! I thought it couldn't get any better and was too good to be true ! The ETA was 15-20 working days and came in 12. Replied to emails quick with all my questions and car came with no starches or dents at all just a bit dirty as expected. Overall great experience differently would recommend shipping your car with this company!

Anthony V.

Anthony V.Hunter Region, NSW

Fake 5-star reviews. 25 days for car to even leave the depot

Terrible service

Spent $1742 to get car transported from Melbourne to Darwin. Car sat in Melbourne depot for a month and Adelaide for a week. While in Adelaide my car was damaged. No contact was made to me. Car arrived in Darwin and only contact was to pick the car up. Arrived and nothing was mentioned about damage. Personal details for Andrew (owner) provided but all correspondence has been ignored and I have been made to feel like it’s my fault. Damage worth $3000 and company not willing to pay or compensate. Would definitely avoid this company at all costs

terrible service

it took over 19 business days to get my car, and no one contacted me. This company is not helpful but waste my time. nasty company and service. They don't even have the good customer service.

Shipping TypeInternational

swiftau

swiftauSydney, NSW

Fast transport from Adelaide to Sydney

Estimated transport time was 9 working days, but the car was ready for collection 3 working days after the car was dropped off. The actual pickup at the Seven Hills (Sydney) depot was quick and hassle free. Condition of the car was as per the condition report.

Waqas Ahmad

Waqas AhmadPerth, WA

Terrible Service

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Just good service

SMB .. Good honest and reliable service
Use them all the time
Efficiency is never a problem. Moving Multiple cars on multiple occasions
Communication never a problem
Always on time... Thanks for everything

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

David Moran

David MoranPeel, WA

Would never use them again !

4.2
3.5
Hayden F

Hayden FPerth, WA

Great Service!

Outstanding service from Queensland to Perth the car arrived earlier then expected. Highly recommend using this service. Picking up the car was made easy by a phone call saying your vehicle is ready. Would use again

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost or stolen tow hitch/towbar.

The tow hitch/ towbar on my brothers car was missing from his vehicle on delivery. SMB kept avoiding calls for days. They sent through a grainy out of focus photo as 'proof' that it was not on the car when they picked it up. Too bad we couldnt see anything on the back of the car to say one way or the other if it was there or not. Quote for car transport from ACT to NT was given as car having one attached. Not happy and will never use this company again and will make sure any friend or contacts know of this situation.

Stevie