SMB Australia Car Transport

2.9

Robyn M.

Robyn M.Katherine, NT

Disappointed

I negotiated w National Car Transport to move my car. I specifically asked that SMB be not used.
Was prepated to pay ectra w any other company.
Chose the "fastest option" and then had car sit in melbourne depot for 3 wks. Could not get straight answer from either company on where it was.
As i live on a station and we are locked in. I tried to explain i needed notice to not only get to drop off town but off property.
Sitting here waiting for 'driver' to contact me. Where when how.
Never use them again.!!!!! Urghh.
It better not be damaged.

Disappointing Service - Late Delivery and belongings missing

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Other Couriers
4.5
Troy

TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Samantha W.

Samantha W.Darwin, NT

Not a honest company

Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and great guys, from Enfield car and commercial.

We use SMB Transport all the time, never had an issue, just good quality service, sent last car to Melbourne before to Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Alice and Sydney, highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

clo

clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Lucie G.

Lucie G.Perth, WA

Very happy with service

Really happy with SMB. Transported my Subaru Forrester from Victoria to Perth. Was told it would take up to 20 business days and ended up arriving 1.5 weeks earlier! Very easy to contact for accurate and honest updates.

John Squibb

John SquibbPerth, WA

Not a problem

Just had my Prado delivered Melbourne to Perth no problems, l was in to minds after reading some unfair reviews, these Guys don’t deserve it, great job I don’t usually do reviews but they did everything as stated fine
John Squibb

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Kadee

KadeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

During a very stressful situation Richard from SMB bent over backwards to find a resolution. Even though the situation was not of his making and he had nothing to gain his help was made finding an answer so much easier. Highly recommend

Well done SMB transport

Very helpful and was available for me to contact them anytime for updates as my car was delayed. Was very much satisfied with the service and particularly communication about delay and updates about car transport was very satisfying. Was able to get my car to destination in a very good condition.

Delivery TimeLate
Harley95

Harley95Perth, WA

Delay after Delay

Horrible service, as I write this my car has still not left the drop of Depot in Melbourne.
I’ve now been without a car for 2 weeks.
I was promised it would leave Melbourne on Wednesday 13th February, and again on Monday the 18th of February. It’s now Tuesday 20th of February and it is still sitting at the depot in Melbourne.
There is no communication from SMB to apologise for the delay, instead I am left having to chase it up. With such exorbitant fees for transport I would come to expect a much better service from this joke of a business.

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

ingo

ingoasked

Just wanting to know where my Ute is? I’ve worked hard to pay for this Ute and I’ve trusted you’s with it. I mean I’m a business owner to and I don’t get paid my money until the job is done and in the required time. But you’s have been paid in full and i don’t know where it is the tracking app is useless people keep giving me info that don’t make sense I mean why take my business if you can’t for fill your obligation’s and then send me a email to give feedback before I even get my Ute back. Like this company is very UN AUSTRALIAN

nilam

nilamasked

i m looking for my car transport brisbane to perth can u pls give me quote. my email address is
nilam_rpatel@yahoo.com