SMB Australia Car Transport

Poor communication- glad I didn’t use them!

I contacted the company for a quote and received an email which seemed a bit suspect as it had no official company signature or other formal sign off. I felt a little better after calling and speaking to them in person. I booked online and (luckily, in hindsight) was not charged at the time. I received no confirmation email or formal correspondence confirming the reservation. After reading other reviews I decided to go with another company, and I’m glad I did. After failing to drop off the car as per the reservation there was no follow up correspondence. I’m glad I didn’t pay as the level of service was poor and I felt nervous engaging with the company

Delivery TimeNever Collected
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your honest review although I am unsure as to what is it about as we did not actually move your vehicle..
All the best for your future.

Whereismyfurniture
Whereismyfurniture

All the best in your future. Thanks, SMB

Not trustworthy or reliable

Items were stolen inside my vehicle called them and was informed that it wasn't there problem and he also told me that won't replace anything that was taken after asking to speak to someone else was told to send email still haven't herd anything never again am i using smb services not reliable and not trustworthy. Yes it's affordable but comes with a terrible service.

Delivery TimeOn Time

We unreliable
No comeunicatio. at all
They damaged my car during transport cost me $7000 to fix
They are very dishonest
Take long time to transport my car but we we booked they sat two weeks which take 5 weeks

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Not a honest company

clo

clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
STran

STranLaunceston, TAS

It is terrible

Harley95

Harley95Perth, WA

Delay after Delay

Horrible service, as I write this my car has still not left the drop of Depot in Melbourne.
I’ve now been without a car for 2 weeks.
I was promised it would leave Melbourne on Wednesday 13th February, and again on Monday the 18th of February. It’s now Tuesday 20th of February and it is still sitting at the depot in Melbourne.
There is no communication from SMB to apologise for the delay, instead I am left having to chase it up. With such exorbitant fees for transport I would come to expect a much better service from this joke of a business.

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Anthony T.asked

Bahati K.
Bahati K.

Honestly Anthony, I have transported many cars with SMB, and I never needed to track my cars because it didn't make any difference in terms if delivery time. SMB is slow but cheap, they also transport non-running cars. Their estimated time is always correct if they said 4 weeks it will be 4 weeks knowing that the car still in depot or transit isn't important for me.
If you need urgent transport they are not your best option.
I hope this helps

Anthony T.

thanks for that just a little to keen to get it i guess

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Anthony, we do not have an online tracking system at this time.
You're more than welcome to call us 8.30-5.30 EST Monday - Friday to get an update on your vehicles.
1300 362 085 is for our Head Office or you can send through an email to smb@smbaustralia.com.au for updates.
Hope this answers your query. Thank you, Daniella

Autoalfamor D.

Autoalfamor D.asked

Car transport from Tasmania to Darwin?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

Get an answer from our members and SMB Australia Car Transport representatives