Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

3.9

Very fast hassle free delivery!

Very easy drop off and collection. Prompt delivery. Held the vehicle a couple of days until was able to collect at no extra charge. Would highly recommend very happy with service and price.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Rude, Lying staff!! Never again!!

Useless!!! I booked through Truckit online. Received confirmation from them but never confirmation from SMB. I called them to check that the Depot was open for dropoff (which they confirmed) a family member and his wife drove the car to the depot to find it closed. One guy tells us it was due to covid, the next tells us the business was a crime scene due to break in. Someone is spinning a yarn. Rude staff on the phone. No attempt to fix the issue nor understand that we had two people take the day off work to drive to the depot which I had confirmed was definitely open!! never again!!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car TransportSend a private message

Hi, can you please provide your booking number so we can look into this? Thank you

Angry
Angry

Good job.

I had to travel from Sydney to Adelaide and had to chose between drive via road or take a flight n send car by SMB. I was skeptical about transporting my car by seeing other reviews.
But everything turned out fine, No hassle.
They said delivery can take upto 12 business days but arrived early in 6 days.
No damage. All personal goods fine n intact.
They had removed radio antenna which i reattached later.
Good price.
Suggestion, contact and deal with SMB directly.
If you search for transport business on internet, the ones that come up are only referring web businesses. They don’t own transports, they are just agents. Do not use them. They will overcharge you and can’t help much if something goes wrong.
Yes, so contact SMB directly.

Great people great service

This is a wellrun efficient company. Good rates and great friendly service. My only choice . Have had 8 vehicles delivered from put of state and across the country. Great result every time.

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Whereismyfurniture
Whereismyfurniture

Poor communication- glad I didn’t use them!

I contacted the company for a quote and received an email which seemed a bit suspect as it had no official company signature or other formal sign off. I felt a little better after calling and speaking to them in person. I booked online and (luckily, in hindsight) was not charged at the time. I received no confirmation email or formal correspondence confirming the reservation. After reading other reviews I decided to go with another company, and I’m glad I did. After failing to drop off the car as per the reservation there was no follow up correspondence. I’m glad I didn’t pay as the level of service was poor and I felt nervous engaging with the company

Delivery TimeNever Collected
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car TransportSend a private message

Thank you for your honest review although I am unsure as to what is it about as we did not actually move your vehicle..
All the best for your future.

All the best in your future. Thanks, SMB

Ralph C.
Ralph C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service. Competitive prices. No complaints

Vehicle was picked up and delivered promptly. Exceeded my expectations. I was notified immediately of arrival. Our vehicle arrived in good order ang condition. Given Civid 19 restrictions I was more than hsppy

Nathan P.
Nathan P.Peel, WA

Fast and Professional Highly recommended

I was the Sender and Receiver, for my Prado from Adelaide to Perth. Dropped at depo and delivered to residence south of Perth. All dealings with SMB were accurate and informative. Vehicle arrived before expected time with goods in the vehicle, no issues. I have since recommend to another friend to use for transport from Sydney to Perth and they will be another satisfied customer.