SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 2 of 2)

Consistent service standards

SMB transport provide accurate and timely service and keep the customer up todate on progress. I have used SMB several times and their service standards are always consistent and reliable with excellent pricing

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Kyle for taking the time to post a review.
SMB

Flexible and helpful

I have transported more than 20cars with SMB never had an issue. They transport car which no one else will transport. All jobs done within estimated time. I will recommend SMB to all.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Bahati for taking the time to post a review and comments.
SMB

Alan  Tahooni
Alan TahooniPerth, WA

Not reliable company

We unreliable
No comeunicatio. at all
They damaged my car during transport cost me $7000 to fix
They are very dishonest
Take long time to transport my car but we we booked they sat two weeks which take 5 weeks

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Doing their best every time

Pricing is always competitive and fair .
They keep you informed on progress . Love dealing with SMB . Helpful Reliable Professional and Safe
I have moved 4 units during the current COVID situation and their service has not suffered one bit .

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Tim for taking the time to provide a review, great transporting with you.

Ray
RaySydney, NSW

One of the best in the business

Everything is on time. Very Helpful with everything. No damages on the cars. very nice people to deal with even though they would be under a lot of stress from all this COVID 19 stuff going on.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Very True Ray, Thank you for writing this review.
Andrew

Troy
TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

Samantha W.
Samantha W.Darwin, NT

Not a honest company

Craig
CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and great guys, from Enfield car and commercial.

We use SMB Transport all the time, never had an issue, just good quality service, sent last car to Melbourne before to Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Alice and Sydney, highly recommend.

clo
clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Lucie G.
Lucie G.Perth, WA

Very happy with service

Really happy with SMB. Transported my Subaru Forrester from Victoria to Perth. Was told it would take up to 20 business days and ended up arriving 1.5 weeks earlier! Very easy to contact for accurate and honest updates.

John Squibb
John SquibbPerth, WA

Not a problem

Just had my Prado delivered Melbourne to Perth no problems, l was in to minds after reading some unfair reviews, these Guys don’t deserve it, great job I don’t usually do reviews but they did everything as stated fine
John Squibb
Perth

STran
STranLaunceston, TAS

It is terrible

Kadee
KadeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

During a very stressful situation Richard from SMB bent over backwards to find a resolution. Even though the situation was not of his making and he had nothing to gain his help was made finding an answer so much easier. Highly recommend

Harley95
Harley95Perth, WA

Delay after Delay

Horrible service, as I write this my car has still not left the drop of Depot in Melbourne.
I’ve now been without a car for 2 weeks.
I was promised it would leave Melbourne on Wednesday 13th February, and again on Monday the 18th of February. It’s now Tuesday 20th of February and it is still sitting at the depot in Melbourne.
There is no communication from SMB to apologise for the delay, instead I am left having to chase it up. With such exorbitant fees for transport I would come to expect a much better service from this joke of a business.

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews