Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

3.0

Very fast hassle free delivery!

Very easy drop off and collection. Prompt delivery. Held the vehicle a couple of days until was able to collect at no extra charge. Would highly recommend very happy with service and price.

Good job.

I had to travel from Sydney to Adelaide and had to chose between drive via road or take a flight n send car by SMB. I was skeptical about transporting my car by seeing other reviews.
But everything turned out fine, No hassle.
They said delivery can take upto 12 business days but arrived early in 6 days.
No damage. All personal goods fine n intact.
They had removed radio antenna which i reattached later.
Good price.
Suggestion, contact and deal with SMB directly.
If you search for transport business on internet, the ones that come up are only referring web businesses. They don’t own transports, they are just agents. Do not use them. They will overcharge you and can’t help much if something goes wrong.
Yes, so contact SMB directly.

Great people great service

This is a wellrun efficient company. Good rates and great friendly service. My only choice . Have had 8 vehicles delivered from put of state and across the country. Great result every time.

Ralph C.
Ralph C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service. Competitive prices. No complaints

Vehicle was picked up and delivered promptly. Exceeded my expectations. I was notified immediately of arrival. Our vehicle arrived in good order ang condition. Given Civid 19 restrictions I was more than hsppy

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Nathan P.
Nathan P.Peel, WA

Fast and Professional Highly recommended

I was the Sender and Receiver, for my Prado from Adelaide to Perth. Dropped at depo and delivered to residence south of Perth. All dealings with SMB were accurate and informative. Vehicle arrived before expected time with goods in the vehicle, no issues. I have since recommend to another friend to use for transport from Sydney to Perth and they will be another satisfied customer.

Alan  Tahooni
Alan TahooniPerth, WA

Not reliable company

We unreliable
No comeunicatio. at all
They damaged my car during transport cost me $7000 to fix
They are very dishonest
Take long time to transport my car but we we booked they sat two weeks which take 5 weeks

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

clo
clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

STran
STranLaunceston, TAS

It is terrible

Harley95
Harley95Perth, WA

Delay after Delay

Horrible service, as I write this my car has still not left the drop of Depot in Melbourne.
I’ve now been without a car for 2 weeks.
I was promised it would leave Melbourne on Wednesday 13th February, and again on Monday the 18th of February. It’s now Tuesday 20th of February and it is still sitting at the depot in Melbourne.
There is no communication from SMB to apologise for the delay, instead I am left having to chase it up. With such exorbitant fees for transport I would come to expect a much better service from this joke of a business.

Couriers