Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

2.7

Very fast hassle free delivery!

Very easy drop off and collection. Prompt delivery. Held the vehicle a couple of days until was able to collect at no extra charge. Would highly recommend very happy with service and price.

Good job.

I had to travel from Sydney to Adelaide and had to chose between drive via road or take a flight n send car by SMB. I was skeptical about transporting my car by seeing other reviews.
But everything turned out fine, No hassle.
They said delivery can take upto 12 business days but arrived early in 6 days.
No damage. All personal goods fine n intact.
They had removed radio antenna which i reattached later.
Good price.
Suggestion, contact and deal with SMB directly.
If you search for transport business on internet, the ones that come up are only referring web businesses. They don’t own transports, they are just agents. Do not use them. They will overcharge you and can’t help much if something goes wrong.
Yes, so contact SMB directly.

Great people great service

This is a wellrun efficient company. Good rates and great friendly service. My only choice . Have had 8 vehicles delivered from put of state and across the country. Great result every time.

Ralph C.
Ralph C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service. Competitive prices. No complaints

Vehicle was picked up and delivered promptly. Exceeded my expectations. I was notified immediately of arrival. Our vehicle arrived in good order ang condition. Given Civid 19 restrictions I was more than hsppy

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Nathan P.
Nathan P.Peel, WA

Fast and Professional Highly recommended

I was the Sender and Receiver, for my Prado from Adelaide to Perth. Dropped at depo and delivered to residence south of Perth. All dealings with SMB were accurate and informative. Vehicle arrived before expected time with goods in the vehicle, no issues. I have since recommend to another friend to use for transport from Sydney to Perth and they will be another satisfied customer.

Robyn M.
Robyn M.Katherine, NT

Disappointed

I negotiated w National Car Transport to move my car. I specifically asked that SMB be not used.
Was prepated to pay ectra w any other company.
Chose the "fastest option" and then had car sit in melbourne depot for 3 wks. Could not get straight answer from either company on where it was.
As i live on a station and we are locked in. I tried to explain i needed notice to not only get to drop off town but off property.
Sitting here waiting for 'driver' to contact me. Where when how.
Never use them again.!!!!! Urghh.
It better not be damaged.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late