SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport

1.2

Jack F.

Jack F.Sydney, NSW

Car was damaged and they took no responsibility

My car was damaged when it was transported from Perth WA to Sydney NSW. The driver that delivered the car pointed out the damage to me. When i contacted SMB I was told i would receive a call back about the matter. I never did. After 5 months and multiple calls i finally received a response saying that they are not take responsibility for the damage. What a joke!!

Delivery TimeOn Time

Disappointing Service - Late Delivery and belongings missing

Sender or ReceiverSender
Other Couriers
4.5
Kim Hopkinson

Kim HopkinsonDarwin, NT

Bad experience with this Company

Had my car transported from Perth to Darwin in Feb 2020. Car arrived damaged on the front valance. SMB will not take any responsibility for the damage, and we are left with a damaged car that was checked thoroughly when I dropped it off at their depot. They now say there is an $800.00 dollar excess, which was not part of our agreement with the agent we used called Moving Cars. Too many middle men, who will not offer any assistance either, would not use this company again.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Kynuna

KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

Jose Daniel S.

Jose Daniel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Never rely on the timeframe they give you....

1) Took more than a month to have the car at the city of destination
2) they dent the paintwork of the door, probably driver hit the door against the truck....

Anthony V.

Anthony V.Hunter Region, NSW

Fake 5-star reviews. 25 days for car to even leave the depot

Terrible service

Spent $1742 to get car transported from Melbourne to Darwin. Car sat in Melbourne depot for a month and Adelaide for a week. While in Adelaide my car was damaged. No contact was made to me. Car arrived in Darwin and only contact was to pick the car up. Arrived and nothing was mentioned about damage. Personal details for Andrew (owner) provided but all correspondence has been ignored and I have been made to feel like it’s my fault. Damage worth $3000 and company not willing to pay or compensate. Would definitely avoid this company at all costs

David Moran

David MoranPeel, WA

Would never use them again !

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost or stolen tow hitch/towbar.

The tow hitch/ towbar on my brothers car was missing from his vehicle on delivery. SMB kept avoiding calls for days. They sent through a grainy out of focus photo as 'proof' that it was not on the car when they picked it up. Too bad we couldnt see anything on the back of the car to say one way or the other if it was there or not. Quote for car transport from ACT to NT was given as car having one attached. Not happy and will never use this company again and will make sure any friend or contacts know of this situation.

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

ingo

ingoasked

Just wanting to know where my Ute is? I’ve worked hard to pay for this Ute and I’ve trusted you’s with it. I mean I’m a business owner to and I don’t get paid my money until the job is done and in the required time. But you’s have been paid in full and i don’t know where it is the tracking app is useless people keep giving me info that don’t make sense I mean why take my business if you can’t for fill your obligation’s and then send me a email to give feedback before I even get my Ute back. Like this company is very UN AUSTRALIAN

nilam

nilamasked

i m looking for my car transport brisbane to perth can u pls give me quote. my email address is
nilam_rpatel@yahoo.com