SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport

4.3

NOTHING to complain about!

Was a bit worried about shipping my car from Perth to Melbourne reading some of these reviews however I had nothing but a great experience with this company. Reasonably priced at $782 for the trip INCLUDING stuff inside the car as well which is rare and one of the only transport places who offer some sort of warranty on your car! I thought it couldn't get any better and was too good to be true ! The ETA was 15-20 working days and came in 12. Replied to emails quick with all my questions and car came with no starches or dents at all just a bit dirty as expected. Overall great experience differently would recommend shipping your car with this company!

Troy

TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

Other Couriers
4.5
swiftau

swiftauSydney, NSW

Fast transport from Adelaide to Sydney

Estimated transport time was 9 working days, but the car was ready for collection 3 working days after the car was dropped off. The actual pickup at the Seven Hills (Sydney) depot was quick and hassle free. Condition of the car was as per the condition report.

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Just good service

SMB .. Good honest and reliable service
Use them all the time
Efficiency is never a problem. Moving Multiple cars on multiple occasions
Communication never a problem
Always on time... Thanks for everything

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and great guys, from Enfield car and commercial.

We use SMB Transport all the time, never had an issue, just good quality service, sent last car to Melbourne before to Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Alice and Sydney, highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

clo

clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Lucie G.

Lucie G.Perth, WA

Very happy with service

Really happy with SMB. Transported my Subaru Forrester from Victoria to Perth. Was told it would take up to 20 business days and ended up arriving 1.5 weeks earlier! Very easy to contact for accurate and honest updates.

John Squibb

John SquibbPerth, WA

Not a problem

Just had my Prado delivered Melbourne to Perth no problems, l was in to minds after reading some unfair reviews, these Guys don’t deserve it, great job I don’t usually do reviews but they did everything as stated fine
John Squibb
Perth

Hayden F

Hayden FPerth, WA

Great Service!

Outstanding service from Queensland to Perth the car arrived earlier then expected. Highly recommend using this service. Picking up the car was made easy by a phone call saying your vehicle is ready. Would use again

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

B Alexandra

B AlexandraPerth, WA

A good job

I was dubious about using SMB as there are mixed review on here, but it ended up being fine. I shipped my car from Melbourne to Perth with items in the car, it cost a little over $1000.

They quoted me 15 days, but it took 3 weeks. I looked on the website and saw that they only move on business days, so it took 15 BUSINESS days which is fine, but they could have been clearer about the time estimate. To pick up in Perth they're only open 12pm-4pm weekdays which is hard if you work office hours.

But all in all, the car arrived, there doesn't appear to be any damage internally or externally, so I am pleased!! In conclusion: I would use SMB again.

Delivery TimeLate

Well done SMB transport

Very helpful and was available for me to contact them anytime for updates as my car was delayed. Was very much satisfied with the service and particularly communication about delay and updates about car transport was very satisfying. Was able to get my car to destination in a very good condition.

Delivery TimeLate
Stevie

SteviePerth, WA

No Stress and Lovely Service

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Walter

Walterasked

why did you give a wrong delivery date, car tracking said it would arrive 27th April, now told it is still in Adelaide. Reference is C1107380

ingo

ingoasked

Just wanting to know where my Ute is? I’ve worked hard to pay for this Ute and I’ve trusted you’s with it. I mean I’m a business owner to and I don’t get paid my money until the job is done and in the required time. But you’s have been paid in full and i don’t know where it is the tracking app is useless people keep giving me info that don’t make sense I mean why take my business if you can’t for fill your obligation’s and then send me a email to give feedback before I even get my Ute back. Like this company is very UN AUSTRALIAN

nilam

nilamasked

i m looking for my car transport brisbane to perth can u pls give me quote. my email address is
nilam_rpatel@yahoo.com