Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Alex
AlexAdelaide

Great service for moving non-runner vehicles

Used smb to move my audi a6 from seven hills,nsw to greenfields, sa depot as it had broken down.

Price was excellent and arrived with no damage and all contents as I left in the car.

Would recommend to others especially for non running vehicles that are rejected by other carriers.

Arrived appoximately at the time described. With updates provided using an online tracking link. Approx 1mth due to high demand. Staff on drop off and pickup were very helpful. Drop off and pickup occcured with no prior booking. Just showed up at times advised online.

Kylie G.
Kylie G.Perth, WA

Transport of vehicle with contents from NSW to WA

I used SMB to transport my Rav4 with contents from Dubbo to Perth. My car arrived in the same condition that I left it, with all my contents in tact.

3LB
3LBMandurah

1967 HR Holden arrives in perfect condition.

I entrusted SMB with my $45k 1967 HR Holden from WA to SA, arrived in perfect condition. Guys at Adelaide depot were so good. They have a passion for old cars and even helped me load it on the car trailer. Thanks SMB.

Mr O.F.
Mr O.F.Darling Downs, QLD

The reviews had me worried.

After reading all the negative reviews I was a little concerned when the 3rd party freight logistics company I used, contracted to SMB. It was unfounded though. My 60 yr old car was transported across the country without a problem and no damage. I was quoted 13 to 18 days delivery - arrived in 6!! The driver went above and beyond to assist. I would use these guys again. Don't believe the whingers.

Delivery TimeEarly

Car Transport

Car was transported on time from Adelaide to Sydney, nil damage, very affordable, tracking was good and staff were helpful. I would recommend this company for vehicle transport without hesitation.

Kassie
KassieMelbourne

Good transport company

I originally went through a 3rd party who connected me to SMB. It was much easier dealing directly with SMB , I found them helpful and accommodating with drop off and pick up locations.

I would use their services again.

brettski
brettskibrisbane

car transport

Delivered my car from Alice Springs to Brisbane without any hassle, highly recommend. SMB are a very reasonably priced transport company and they and their representative are an easy company to deal with.

Good service .

This is the second time I deal with SMB . First they get me my car from New Castle to Sydney and the second time from an auction in QLD , it arrives on time as scheduled .

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

It wasn’t good at all

I hade four levels In my car when I received the car in nsw there was not a single level I forgot to ask you on time I asked the sender he said it was in the car, where’s my levels?

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Very fast hassle free delivery!

Very easy drop off and collection. Prompt delivery. Held the vehicle a couple of days until was able to collect at no extra charge. Would highly recommend very happy with service and price.

Delivery TimeEarly

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Used SMB transport from Sydney to Melbourne and had no issues. Car arrived on time and in good condition. I will use this company in the future if the need arises.

Simon.Frog
Simon.FrogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, Great value for money

I had to have my new car shipped back from Melbourne from Sydney and was very happy with both the level of service and price. My vehicle arrived on time without inceident. Would definitely use again

3.5, car arrived safely but average communication and updates

Good news and most important is the car arrived safely and at an attractive price. The bad news it took a couple weeks longer than their worst case expectation. I can excuse that with all the covid 19 lockdowns however I would expect some updates along the way without me having to request updates every time. If your say car is delayed until a specific date and know it wont make it, communicate that. Very difficult to plan alternatives when the information is sparse and out of date. Otherwise no issue from me and I'm a fastidious car owner. (I am sender and receiver)

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Dependable, Reliable Transport Company.

I have used SMB for transporting various vehicles for over 13 years all over Australia, nothing more than professional outstanding customer service. That's why I don't trust anyone else, they are always accommodating! Anyone whom requires a recommendation on transporting vehicles anywhere in Australia, I never hesitate in recommending SMB.
Thanks Eddie