SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 3 of 11)

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

One of the best in the business

Everything is on time. Very Helpful with everything. No damages on the cars. very nice people to deal with even though they would be under a lot of stress from all this COVID 19 stuff going on.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Very True Ray, Thank you for writing this review.
Andrew

Nicolas S.

Nicolas S.Perth, WA

They were great in every way.

We needed to ship our car from Melbourne to Brisbane because we couldn't drive due to border closures. We went to Darwin to do the mandatory quarantine then to Brisbane. They delivered the car in less than a week and were really helpful during the whole process. I highly recommend these guys!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Nicolas for taking the time to write about your experience with transporting your vehicle.
Thanks, SMB

Robyn M.

Robyn M.Katherine, NT

Disappointed

I negotiated w National Car Transport to move my car. I specifically asked that SMB be not used.
Was prepated to pay ectra w any other company.
Chose the "fastest option" and then had car sit in melbourne depot for 3 wks. Could not get straight answer from either company on where it was.
As i live on a station and we are locked in. I tried to explain i needed notice to not only get to drop off town but off property.
Sitting here waiting for 'driver' to contact me. Where when how.
Never use them again.!!!!! Urghh.
It better not be damaged.

Jack F.

Jack F.Sydney, NSW

Car was damaged and they took no responsibility

My car was damaged when it was transported from Perth WA to Sydney NSW. The driver that delivered the car pointed out the damage to me. When i contacted SMB I was told i would receive a call back about the matter. I never did. After 5 months and multiple calls i finally received a response saying that they are not take responsibility for the damage. What a joke!!

Disappointing Service - Late Delivery and belongings missing

Kim Hopkinson

Kim HopkinsonDarwin, NT

Bad experience with this Company

Had my car transported from Perth to Darwin in Feb 2020. Car arrived damaged on the front valance. SMB will not take any responsibility for the damage, and we are left with a damaged car that was checked thoroughly when I dropped it off at their depot. They now say there is an $800.00 dollar excess, which was not part of our agreement with the agent we used called Moving Cars. Too many middle men, who will not offer any assistance either, would not use this company again.

Kynuna

KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

Jose Daniel S.

Jose Daniel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Never rely on the timeframe they give you....

1) Took more than a month to have the car at the city of destination
2) they dent the paintwork of the door, probably driver hit the door against the truck....

Would not recommend

- Car transported Perth to Brisbane
- Very hard to get into contact with Perth office. Left a message with name + number and they never called back
- Kept having to call back for any updates on estimated drop off and felt like I was annoying them for wanting to know where my car was
- Workers seemed very unsure and couldn’t give clear answers and then was lied to about whereabouts of my car by other worker. Was told car was to arrive on certain day and that it was running late because of truck break down, called back closer to this estimated day to find out it wasn’t even placed on a truck yet?
- I would not recommend SMB transport, have been without my car for nearly a month and it’s still estimated to arrive in another week still

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

NOTHING to complain about!

Was a bit worried about shipping my car from Perth to Melbourne reading some of these reviews however I had nothing but a great experience with this company. Reasonably priced at $782 for the trip INCLUDING stuff inside the car as well which is rare and one of the only transport places who offer some sort of warranty on your car! I thought it couldn't get any better and was too good to be true ! The ETA was 15-20 working days and came in 12. Replied to emails quick with all my questions and car came with no starches or dents at all just a bit dirty as expected. Overall great experience differently would recommend shipping your car with this company!

Anthony V.

Anthony V.Hunter Region, NSW

Fake 5-star reviews. 25 days for car to even leave the depot

Terrible service

Spent $1742 to get car transported from Melbourne to Darwin. Car sat in Melbourne depot for a month and Adelaide for a week. While in Adelaide my car was damaged. No contact was made to me. Car arrived in Darwin and only contact was to pick the car up. Arrived and nothing was mentioned about damage. Personal details for Andrew (owner) provided but all correspondence has been ignored and I have been made to feel like it’s my fault. Damage worth $3000 and company not willing to pay or compensate. Would definitely avoid this company at all costs

Troy

TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

Samantha W.

Samantha W.Darwin, NT

Not a honest company

3.5

terrible service

it took over 19 business days to get my car, and no one contacted me. This company is not helpful but waste my time. nasty company and service. They don't even have the good customer service.

swiftau

swiftauSydney, NSW

Fast transport from Adelaide to Sydney

Estimated transport time was 9 working days, but the car was ready for collection 3 working days after the car was dropped off. The actual pickup at the Seven Hills (Sydney) depot was quick and hassle free. Condition of the car was as per the condition report.

Waqas Ahmad

Waqas AhmadPerth, WA

Terrible Service

Just good service

SMB .. Good honest and reliable service
Use them all the time
Efficiency is never a problem. Moving Multiple cars on multiple occasions
Communication never a problem
Always on time... Thanks for everything

Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and great guys, from Enfield car and commercial.

We use SMB Transport all the time, never had an issue, just good quality service, sent last car to Melbourne before to Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Alice and Sydney, highly recommend.

clo

clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews