SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 3 of 9)

3.0

Tom

TomSeaford

Wish I could give them less stars do not book with these company

Sender or ReceiverSender

Syd to Per in less than a week

Having read the reviews of movingcars, I had calculated 4 weeks for my car to be moved from Sydney to Perth. To my pleasant surprise they rang me to pick up my car in Perth, less than a week since I had left my car at the Sydney depot. Great Service!!!

Thanks Pedro for your review, The SMB Team

4.5

not a trustworthy company

they tell you one thing and do another then say sorry we make mistakes then tried to get a refund and told this would cost me money can I have a number to ring head office sorry we don't do that. don't use this company

Sender or Receiverboth
warren
warren

then why would the person at your company that I was dealing with say sorry we don't give out head offices number when I asked for it

Mel T

Mel TAlice Springs

Goods stolen and no responsibility taken - DO NOT USE!!

Chantelle

Chantelle

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

Sender or ReceiverBoth

Don't Even Bother..Warning Warning Warning Warning.

Simone

SimoneAlice Springs

Easy transport I booked directly this time and was so much better than using other companies. Thanks to Andrew for answering all my concerns and too many phone calls.

Thank you Simone for your review. It is greatly appreciated. The Team @ SMB

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Avoid this scamming company

Damaged my car, then started ignoring emails and phone calls after saying they will get back to me. Has been months with NO returned phone calls or emails.

Reported to consumer affairs / fair trading.

Avoid this company.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Aussiebloke34, Do you have a booking number so this can be looked into? Thank you

Aussiebloke34

And typical, as I said, no response. Same as Fair Trading got with you guys. Now in the process of going to court. Before and after pictures do not lie.

Jade

Damaged Car, Not Responsive to Complaint, Ridiculous Service!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Jade, Do you have a booking number for this job?

Liz

LizSydney

Damaged Car, Terrible Service

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Adelaide to Brisbane in 7 days.

My brand new car arrived in perfect condition!I was a little worried as never done this before but was able to call and track my car and it all worked out great.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks David for transporting your vehicle with SMB.

Just great service

Fast, helpful and economical. Richard solved every problem i had trying to.move a car from state to state without being there.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Angela, Will be sure to pass this on to Richard.

MelanieMelbourne

Stolen Item & damaged car

Sender or ReceiverBoth sender/receiver
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Melanie, Do you have a booking number so this can be looked into?

Consignment Docket Number: 206990
Reference Number: C709032
Booking Number: 321286

Never again

I was quoted 10-14 days to get our car from Sydney to Adelaide. Contacted SMB 7 days in to see when it would be arriving was told it was leaving Sydney tomorrow. After 3 days I contacted them again as I hadn’t heard anything. I was told it hadn’t left but would be leaving tonight. This went on for another 10 days. The car finally arrived 2 weeks late and we had to hire a 4wd for a holiday that we had booked for our new vehicle. To make things worse, when it arrived the spare key was missing. Over 2 months of constantly calling to find out where my spare key was, SMB finally agreed to pay for the replacement of it. But I had to organise this service. The only positive was the car wasn’t damaged when it got here.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your review and feedback. We will work on improving this in the future.

3.6
Zoe

ZoeDarwin

Still waiting for car 33 days later.

They quoted me 16-20 days to transport my car from Melbourne to Darwin. I have been waiting 33 days and my car is still not here. I have contacted many times however, they change the delivery date every time I speak to them. The office people I spoke to were rude and offered no apology or empathy. I contacted the depot that my car is supposed to be delivered to, they informed me this company is not a good company and they have transported the wrong car all the way to Darwin on 2 different occasions. After all this I still am unaware of when my car will be delivered and have not been offered a refund or apology. Do not go with this company!

Alexey N

Alexey NBrisbane

Moved my car from Melbourne to Brisbane in 8 days

SMB helped me to move my car from Melbourne depot to Brisbane in a very reasonable time. I dropped off the car in Melbourne 8th Feb and it was ready for collection in Brisbane on 16th. There where no damage to the car or any other surprises. However, I would suggest that you could improve 2 things: 1) In both Melbourne/Brisbane depot it's really hard to locate your office unless you ask someone. Big "SMB Transport" signs will help a lot. 2) I didn't get any updates where my car is until I emailed your first on 16th. Regular email updates will be appreciated.

JoLPerth

Would never use service again

Good service!

I had no issue at all with the transport of my Hyundai IX35. I packed my car full of stuff from Sydney to Perth. Took approx 4 weeks as expected! I got accurate information every time I called to check up on the ETA.

Thank you Melanie for your review, it is greatly appreciated. The Team @ SMB

Sam L.

Sam L.Sydney

Pleasantly surprised, will use again!

Cheapest quote out of nine. Called on Monday, car delivered from Melbourne to Sydney on Wednesday morning, less than 48 hours. No damage, not even a scratch. Polite and friendly service. I am very happy. I recommend them and will tell everyone, hence my presence here.

Thanks Sam for your review. The SMB Team

Dinah

DinahPerth

Terrible service - communication poor, once they have your money not interested.

Sender or ReceiverBoth
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Dinah, Do you have a booking number so this can be looked into?

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews