SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 4 of 10)

Clay

ClaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good cheap car transport

Speed, Quality, Cost. Pick any 2. SMB ticked my boxes of Cost and Quality (undamaged), car was picked up a few days late but really, if you are getting it cheap and they don't mess up your car you can't really moan. Overall a good job.

MRC

MRCVic

Excellent and efficient service

SMB were fuss free to deal with and excellent customer service. My car was transported from Darwin to Melbourne in a week, when quoted 3. Very competitive prices. I would highly recommend.

4.9
Rob

RobMelbourne

Got the job done

Dropped my car off in Brisbane to be transported to Melbourne. Arrived a few days later than I was originally told and didnt get a call to organize delivery, they just turned up. Other than that was very satisfied, my car and all contents arrived no problems. Office staff were very pleasant to deal with and the bloke at the Brisbane depot went out of his way to wait around for me to bring my car in on a Friday afternoon, which saved me a lot of drama as i was booked for a flight the next morning.
Would use this company again.
Thanks!

Thanks Rob for your review, The SMB Team

Horrible company

I recently moved to Adelaide and hired the service of "Moving Cars" and SBM to transfer my car from Brisbane to Adelaide. On their website, they promise to deliver the car within 6-10 business days. However, it has been more than 21 days that I am waiting for the car to be delivered. Any time that I rang the company the staff is really arrogant and don't give a proper answer about when the car will be delivered. I am having financial losses because I need the car to commute and also I have personal belongings that I use to work inside the car. I think this is a complete lack of respect for clients, as we are counting on the delivery.

Hi, Do you have a booking number so we can look into this? Thank you

Haven't even gotten my car yet

Got a car i bought sent through this company Melbourne to darwin got dropped off on the 16th july was told 15 working days when dropped off. Now i had just sent my old car to Melbourne from darwin through prix car which mind you only cost $800 and SMB id charging $1900 with goods for the same route but opposite direction and it arrived in only 5 working days so the next week i decided to call and ask for a rough eta and was then told 20 working days. So this week been called again and was told 15-16 working days but was then told it would be here next Wednesday which is 23 working days.... how does it take 5 days to go one way and 23 to go the other?

Damaged rims

A Ugapo
A Ugapo

Hi, booking number 53096.. Car crarrier reference number 326337 Thanks .

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Would be quicker to send it by boat

I dropped my brothers car off to be moved to Cairns from Perth. They said it would take just over a week, its been 2 months and they are refusing to tell us where the car is and when it's being delivered.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Will, Do you have a booking number or what type of car this was for? Thanks, SMB

Roxanne

RoxanneDarwin

Darwin to brisbane

I recently sent my holden sports Ute from Darwin to brisbane depot to depot with SMB. Great service from the start till the end. Car tired up on time no damage. I was able to phone up and get estimate delivery date. Depot called me as soon as it arrived. Happy with the service

Thanks Roxanne for your review! The SMB Team

Matt

MattAlice Springs

Don't let the negative reviews throw you off!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Matt for your review it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle. The SMB Team

Tom

TomSeaford

Wish I could give them less stars do not book with these company

Sender or ReceiverSender

Syd to Per in less than a week

Having read the reviews of movingcars, I had calculated 4 weeks for my car to be moved from Sydney to Perth. To my pleasant surprise they rang me to pick up my car in Perth, less than a week since I had left my car at the Sydney depot. Great Service!!!

Thanks Pedro for your review, The SMB Team

not a trustworthy company

they tell you one thing and do another then say sorry we make mistakes then tried to get a refund and told this would cost me money can I have a number to ring head office sorry we don't do that. don't use this company

Sender or Receiverboth
warren
warren

then why would the person at your company that I was dealing with say sorry we don't give out head offices number when I asked for it

Mel T

Mel TAlice Springs

Goods stolen and no responsibility taken - DO NOT USE!!

Chantelle

Chantelle

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

Sender or ReceiverBoth
4.3
3.6

Don't Even Bother..Warning Warning Warning Warning.

Simone

SimoneAlice Springs

Easy transport I booked directly this time and was so much better than using other companies. Thanks to Andrew for answering all my concerns and too many phone calls.

Thank you Simone for your review. It is greatly appreciated. The Team @ SMB

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Avoid this scamming company

Damaged my car, then started ignoring emails and phone calls after saying they will get back to me. Has been months with NO returned phone calls or emails.

Reported to consumer affairs / fair trading.

Avoid this company.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Aussiebloke34, Do you have a booking number so this can be looked into? Thank you

Aussiebloke34

And typical, as I said, no response. Same as Fair Trading got with you guys. Now in the process of going to court. Before and after pictures do not lie.

Jade

Damaged Car, Not Responsive to Complaint, Ridiculous Service!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Jade, Do you have a booking number for this job?

Liz

LizSydney

Damaged Car, Terrible Service

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Adelaide to Brisbane in 7 days.

My brand new car arrived in perfect condition!I was a little worried as never done this before but was able to call and track my car and it all worked out great.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks David for transporting your vehicle with SMB.

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews