SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 4 of 11)

Waqas Ahmad

Waqas AhmadPerth, WA

Terrible Service

Just good service

SMB .. Good honest and reliable service
Use them all the time
Efficiency is never a problem. Moving Multiple cars on multiple occasions
Communication never a problem
Always on time... Thanks for everything

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and great guys, from Enfield car and commercial.

We use SMB Transport all the time, never had an issue, just good quality service, sent last car to Melbourne before to Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Alice and Sydney, highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

clo

clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Lucie G.

Lucie G.Perth, WA

Very happy with service

Really happy with SMB. Transported my Subaru Forrester from Victoria to Perth. Was told it would take up to 20 business days and ended up arriving 1.5 weeks earlier! Very easy to contact for accurate and honest updates.

John Squibb

John SquibbPerth, WA

Not a problem

Just had my Prado delivered Melbourne to Perth no problems, l was in to minds after reading some unfair reviews, these Guys don’t deserve it, great job I don’t usually do reviews but they did everything as stated fine
John Squibb
Perth

David Moran

David MoranPeel, WA

Would never use them again !

Hayden F

Hayden FPerth, WA

Great Service!

Outstanding service from Queensland to Perth the car arrived earlier then expected. Highly recommend using this service. Picking up the car was made easy by a phone call saying your vehicle is ready. Would use again

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost or stolen tow hitch/towbar.

The tow hitch/ towbar on my brothers car was missing from his vehicle on delivery. SMB kept avoiding calls for days. They sent through a grainy out of focus photo as 'proof' that it was not on the car when they picked it up. Too bad we couldnt see anything on the back of the car to say one way or the other if it was there or not. Quote for car transport from ACT to NT was given as car having one attached. Not happy and will never use this company again and will make sure any friend or contacts know of this situation.

STran

STranLaunceston, TAS

It is terrible

Kadee

KadeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

During a very stressful situation Richard from SMB bent over backwards to find a resolution. Even though the situation was not of his making and he had nothing to gain his help was made finding an answer so much easier. Highly recommend

B Alexandra

B AlexandraPerth, WA

A good job

I was dubious about using SMB as there are mixed review on here, but it ended up being fine. I shipped my car from Melbourne to Perth with items in the car, it cost a little over $1000.

They quoted me 15 days, but it took 3 weeks. I looked on the website and saw that they only move on business days, so it took 15 BUSINESS days which is fine, but they could have been clearer about the time estimate. To pick up in Perth they're only open 12pm-4pm weekdays which is hard if you work office hours.

But all in all, the car arrived, there doesn't appear to be any damage internally or externally, so I am pleased!! In conclusion: I would use SMB again.

Well done SMB transport

Very helpful and was available for me to contact them anytime for updates as my car was delayed. Was very much satisfied with the service and particularly communication about delay and updates about car transport was very satisfying. Was able to get my car to destination in a very good condition.

Harley95

Harley95Perth, WA

Delay after Delay

Horrible service, as I write this my car has still not left the drop of Depot in Melbourne.
I’ve now been without a car for 2 weeks.
I was promised it would leave Melbourne on Wednesday 13th February, and again on Monday the 18th of February. It’s now Tuesday 20th of February and it is still sitting at the depot in Melbourne.
There is no communication from SMB to apologise for the delay, instead I am left having to chase it up. With such exorbitant fees for transport I would come to expect a much better service from this joke of a business.

4.2

Tina

TinaPottsville

Very happy with service

Sender or ReceiverSender

Damaged my vehicle and refused to pay for it.

Sender or ReceiverBoth
Clay

ClaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good cheap car transport

Speed, Quality, Cost. Pick any 2. SMB ticked my boxes of Cost and Quality (undamaged), car was picked up a few days late but really, if you are getting it cheap and they don't mess up your car you can't really moan. Overall a good job.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

MRC

MRCVic

Excellent and efficient service

SMB were fuss free to deal with and excellent customer service. My car was transported from Darwin to Melbourne in a week, when quoted 3. Very competitive prices. I would highly recommend.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Rob

RobMelbourne

Got the job done

Dropped my car off in Brisbane to be transported to Melbourne. Arrived a few days later than I was originally told and didnt get a call to organize delivery, they just turned up. Other than that was very satisfied, my car and all contents arrived no problems. Office staff were very pleasant to deal with and the bloke at the Brisbane depot went out of his way to wait around for me to bring my car in on a Friday afternoon, which saved me a lot of drama as i was booked for a flight the next morning.
Would use this company again.
Thanks!