SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 4 of 9)

3.0

Pintu

PintuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very very bad experience I have been waiting for a car more than 20 days and not a single day I did

No I did not receive my car yet and not picked up from the sender on time either and also their was no tracking information provided.

Amer

AmerBrisbane

Excellent service experience

Very happy with the SMB service. Quick follow up on queries, via email and phone. Transporting my vehicles from Adelaide to Brisbane I received them the same week I sent them. Can't ask for more than that. Prices were competitive, and service was outstanding.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Amer your review is greatly appreciated. Our team enjoyed helping you with your vehicle movements. Thank you, The Team @ SMB

4.5
4.4

Has taken 4 WEEKS and i still haven't got my car, was being delivered from Sydney to Broken Hill DO

Bought my car 4 weeks ago, they used this service to deliver it to me now coming up on 1 MONTH, this is unacceptable i was told the maximum amount of time it would take would be 5 DAYS not 1 month. about a week ago i rang to see what was going on and was told that it would be delivered 4 days from now, only to ring up again today (when i meant to receive it) and be told that i would have to wait another 5 DAYS. Do not recommend this service at all.

Tyrone B
Tyrone B

Yes you did, I was quoted 5 days.

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Takes too long and no contact

7 days so far from Syd to Melb and still haven’t received my car. No one has contacted me and I’ve had to follow up multiple times to find out what’s going on. SMB still can’t give me a date as the truck driver is apparently away. Meanwhile I’m paying rental fees whilst I wait.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Andy, Do you have a booking number so I can look into this for you?
Thanks Daniella

Andy
Andy

Actually all solved now - and Donna was great at fixing it all up- so am happy now. Car was delivered in good condition and driver was very professional. Thanks for resolving.

Djnww

DjnwwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive Delivery times

SMB offered the fastest and cheapest delivery of all the companies I called. My car was delivered from Sydney to Brisbane. Was quoted 8 days for delivery and pick up within 48 hours. The closest competitor had a 2 week delivery time with the majority being 3 weeks. Not only that, SMB delivered my car early, in just 5 days. Thank you very much.

One piece of advise. SMB should inform customers that their cars will be covered with duct tape. Imagine having a brand new car covered in tape and sticky residue left with no instructions on how to remove it. All you need to do is tell your customers to use bug/tar remover to wipe it away. If not, they are going to be left with a lot of swirl marks on their paint.

Will use again

Exceptional turnaround time for pickup and delivery. Less that 24rs for 5 vehicles collected from Syd to Mel. Will use again.

Thank you for your review, The SMB Team

When I rang for quote getting car transported from Perth to Brisbane was told 10 to 15 days dropped car off on Tuesday and then got phone call 7 days later to say that car was in Brisbane depot picked car up next day car in excellent condition, I have no hesitation in recommending SMB, very happy with everything, Thank you.

Thanks Miles for your review. The SMB Team

Very reliable and fast delivery

was quoted by smb transport agent hine for cairns to perth 7weeks but my car arrived in 2.5weeks after dropping off in cairns depot. go ahead and trust them your car, highly reccomended.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Jason, your review is appreciated

Jason
Jason

you’re welcome!

Mike in the Alice

Mike in the AliceAlice Springs

Very happy customer

Car was moved from adelaide to Alice springs in half the time i was quoted and in great order,staff were easy and very plesant to deal with,this was my second time moving a car with them will recomend there service to others.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Mike for your review!

Matty F

Matty FBlacktown

Happy Delivery

I dropped a car off at the Seven Hills NSW Depot to be delivered to Western Australia. They inspected the car whilst I waited confirming with me and recording any cosmetic marks already on the car. My daughter was called the day the car arrived and she was able to leave it there for a few days until she had time to get there to pick it up. The car arrived in the same condition as when it left. The office staff were very helpful at both Depots. Highly recommend SMB Australia Car Transport.

Thanks Matty for your review, The SMB Team

Rani

RaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very cheap and excellent service.

I had my immaculate amg delivered to me in Melbourne from a dealership in Sydney. Car arrived without so much as a single scratch on it. Very friendly and helpful staff. They even arranged for a Saturday pick up from their depot. ( usually closed on Saturday ). 10/10 Thanks zack (driver) and team in office.

Ahmed

AhmedSydney

Save your time and money and stay away from these people

Terrible, waste of time and money I was told it takes 20 business days, it is 35 business days and hasn't arrived now and every week I get told next week, the last false promise is that I would be contacted by the driver today (Sunday) to pick up my car, as usual no sense if it is Father's Day and I have to take my kids out, I am trapped at home waiting the phone call and nothing happened. They shouldn't be doing business.

Sender or ReceiverCar owner

ImranDarwin

Not a happy Customer

3.6

Why do it yourself?

Why spend thousands of dollars on moving a vehicle yourself where you run the risk of damaging it, when you can pay SMB almost $2000 and have them cause $5,000 worth of damage for you? If you're after an experience as painful as root canal surgery then this is the company for you!
Ohh and you don't need to worry about the condition report paperwork because they'll still say it was already damaged!
Thanks SMB for saving me from having to spend my hard earned cash on meaningful things :)

PeterSydney

Unbelievably BAD service!

Transporting a vehicle from Perth (Mandurah) to Sydney (Seven Hills)? Quoted 19-24 "business days", am now told the vehicle will be here "late next week" (Friday 1st September) which will be 35 "business days" from when it was collected on Monday 17th July. What tracking information? You have to call or email them to find out anything and all you get is "it will be on the next truck" but still no vehicle!

Sender or ReceiverI paid the transportation fees on 12th July on behalf of a family member
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Peter, do you have a booking number so I can look into this for you? Thank you

The booking number is 617140 the car was collected from Mandurah on 17th July

Peter

It's now Thursday 31st August, still no contact from anyone advising where the car is. Will someone please call me and tell me when the car will arrive in Sydney?

Great Service

Dropped vehicle off for transport to act was done within 24 hours hassle free
Great job and excellent value , dropped off in same condition as sent

Thank you Scott for your review. SMB

Trouble free experience.

SMB transported my brand new VW Passat from a dealer in NSW to Perth, WA. They picked it up on the 30th June and I got the call to say that it had arrived on the 17th July.....way earlier then originally quoted date of 3rd August. Car was picked up from the depot with no issues. Mark at the Kewdale depot was friendly and helpful. Only thing was the car was a bit dusty but you get that traveling across the country! All in all, happy with the service and would use again.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Patrick for your review! As open carriers the vehicles do get a bit dusty, but we will work on this in the future. Thanks, SMB

Billy

BillyNoosa

Delivered a week earlier than expected

Porsche was picked up in Melbourne and delivered to Brisbane 5 business days later after being told 10.

Car was in good condition and I was kept informed as to its progress Recommend

Thank you Billy for your review! Your business is greatly appreciated, Daniella

David_Stanmore

David_StanmoreMid North Coast, NSW

Dont use Until you read the reviews

This company shipped my gorgeous 1965 Chevy truck from Perth to Coffs Harbour recently. The driver wouldn't drop it to my home, which is just off the Northern Freeway and wanted me to come to the BP at Boambee. Ok I understand these things and catch a lift with my Neighbor. I meet the driver and the truck is damaged and missing a mirror. I call Andrew and he says that the mirror probably fell off in transit yeah sure Andrew with three big stainless bolts and lock washers. Anyway the truck has extensive damage to the rear of the cabin and the cabin has been pushed forward about 40mm. No reply emails or phone calls, Ive called and never get a call back. Time to go legal.

See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews