SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 4 of 4)

PATHETIC Service

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Robert, Thank you for your feedback. Do you have your booking number so I can look into this matter. Thank you, Daniella

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Damaged vehicle

Very unprofessional company, took over 2 weeks longer then told, when car finally arrived it was damaged! When I called told I need to talk to "[name removed]" he is never in the office and never returns my calls!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Dan, Do you have a booking number so I can look into this?

Yes the job number is 287392

Dan

Just as usual no response

Brian QUINN

Brian QUINNWoodburn

Disgraceful customer service when issue identified

Very poor customer service

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Glen, Sorry to hear of this. Do you have a booking number so I can look into this? Thank you, SMB

Gen T
Gen T

Could you please provide me with an email address so I can contact you directly?

You can contact support@smbaustralia.com.au

anna

annadarwin

still dont have my vehicle

SMB are dishonest, nasty and do not do the job. I paid to have my car transported with them and when I delivered the vehicle was met with aggression. I would have liked to change companies at this time but could not due to flying out the next day and no refund policy. The service then got worse, receiving incorrect information about when it would arrive which has impacted my work. It has now been over three weeks, I still don't have a car, and they can't even tell me when its coming. I will be making a formal complaint.

Do Not Use This Company

We purchased our car through a Toyota dealer in Melbourne and had it transported to WA. The dealer recommended SMB transport. The 11-month-old car turned up with a broken window visor & four scratches to the paint work. The depot manager offered to leave keys on the rear tyre so that we could pick up the vehicle after hours. Very professional! They have been impossible to get in touch with after numerous phone calls and emails. They have no paperwork on the condition of the car before leaving Melbourne and did not inspect the car on arrival. Do not use this company!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

What ever you do, don't use the company

Dave

DaveDarwin

Terrible Service - Cheaper For A Reason (They Don't Care). Avoid At All Cost!!

Booked from Car Transport Express which contracted SMB. Took 6 WEEKS to transport my car from Melbourne to Darwin.They are rude!

Wish I Had Read Reviews Prior To Booking **AVOID**

Dino

DinoMelbourne

Pack Of Thieves

Took weeks to transport my car and when it turned up they had stolen parts off the car. Low life dogs. Do not use this company!

Car transport

Shocking customer service, took 2 weeks to get my vehicle, very disappointed will not recommend to anybody. [name removed] the manager is nothing but a piece of crap.

STAY WELL CLEAR OF SMB TRANSPORT

It took over a month to get my car after i was promised 5 - 10 working days. they keep giving me excuses, they lie, there very unprofessional, and definitely i don't recommend them. they definitely don't treat there customers like family, as there web site says, and if they do treat there family like they treat there customers, well then that doesn't say much for what they think of there family.

Darwinmelbourne

warning...never use. damage and do not fix

I used this transportation service ( i use the word service lightly) to transport my 4 month old car from darwin to melbourne. It didnt even leave Darwin for almost a month even although i was given an ETA of less than a week. I was also give 2 other ETAs before it was eventually received. Needless to say my car rental bills were almost 3 grand by the time I received my car. The car arrived with 2 scuffed alloys and 2 dents on the boot. It is now 6 months later and i have e mailed and called and nothing....last attempt 2 days ago and i was informed that Andrew...the incompetent manager would call me. Still waiting like every other time i have heard that. I advise everyone to stay clear

Darwin

Also i see the review of 5 stars from Andrew....im sure he is the manager(less)

WARNING, do not use..!

4.3
3.5

Aerial snapped and bonnet dented. responsibility denied??????

SMB car transport claim the aerial may have fallen off due to general wear and tear and road vibration. How come the aerial opened the car door and hopped inside the car after falling off? Said dents in bonnet may have been there already and because it was wet they may have missed seeing them at the initial inspection.
Company denied responsibility and ignored NSW Fair Trading correspondence who advised me to take them to court. As I live in WA it is uneconomical for me to fly to NSW for a court appearance.
Shifty business practice avoids responsibility aided by tyranny of distance.
Also took 10 days longer than advised.
Dont use them!

Naomi20

Naomi20gold coast

Do not use them!!!

Wish i saw prior review prior to booking.
they told us it would be 2 weeks from SA - QLD.

Firstly they didn't bother to turn up the to collect the car so we waited all day, they said the driver simply ran out of time (didn't bother to call us) then we waited all the next day (they then said they got the day wrong and it was the following day).
4 weeks later and they have said the car is still in melbourne and could be months before we get it, was he their hands over the situation and even hang up on us.

Trying to figure out what to do….

DO NOT USE THEM