Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Marcus S.
Marcus S.Perth, WA

INCOMPETENT

Transported a trailer for me within the Perth area. Unfortunately the business is full of incompetent people. Trailer was damaged and once they finally admitted the damage i was told i would be contacted by the insurance department. No contact and it has been months now of me calling, sending quotes etc but they just ignore the calls and emails. If using this company be prepared for your stuff to be ruined.

Chris R.
Chris R.Sydney, NSW

Do your research and do NOT use these guys!!!

I never write reviews... but these guys left me no choice. I transported a car and I honestly wish I did more research. They have no regard for your property and then have no regard for your time when you need to work with them to resolve issues. I picked up my car from their Sydney depot and reported damage. I have been struggling now for over two months to simply get a call back. As per a previous review.. they are never available. Even the day of collection and highlighting the damage the lady was immediately irritated and gave me an email address I should work through.

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.

Nellie
Nellie

Not worth rating

10 emails and still no car. Did it go by sea, rail or road. Who knows…probably got Covid and got hospitalised. Don’t try the 1300 as it doesn’t even go to voice mail or maybe hasn’t been cleared from year dot

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Rude, Lying staff!! Never again!!

Useless!!! I booked through Truckit online. Received confirmation from them but never confirmation from SMB. I called them to check that the Depot was open for dropoff (which they confirmed) a family member and his wife drove the car to the depot to find it closed. One guy tells us it was due to covid, the next tells us the business was a crime scene due to break in. Someone is spinning a yarn. Rude staff on the phone. No attempt to fix the issue nor understand that we had two people take the day off work to drive to the depot which I had confirmed was definitely open!! never again!!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi, can you please provide your booking number so we can look into this? Thank you

Angry
Angry

good service for the price.

Happy with the service and the related price, at times the car may sit in a depot for some number of days, perhaps covid is responsible, I'm not sure. The car was received at the other end without any problems except delay.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Took long but good service

The car transport from Adelaide to Darwin took more than a month. I had to call a couple of times until they put the job as urgent to get it then. But decent service overall as car came in good condition.

Mark K
Mark KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good reliable service!

Vehicle arrived in condition it left its destination, with nil defects or damage. Service however needs improvement, nil tracking information provided making it difficult to gauge exact delivery date or ETA.

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

These companies need to be avoided at all costs

Foster N.
Foster N.Darwin, NT

Terrible service and car covered in tape and residue - needed detailing as a result. Disgusted.

Matt
MattPerth, WA

While reporting a damage, at least be human..

Matthew W.
Matthew W.

Do not use this company

Had our car picked up from Sydney for be transported to Qld, 5000 grands worth of damage. They blame the yard for the damage yet not marked by their driver on pickup. Sooner they are put out of business the better.

Damage on my vehicle

As I picked up my vehicle from the depot it had a dent and paint scratched off the boot. They clearly reversed into something and took no responsibility. I wouldn’t recommend this company

Poor service

Vehicle was picked up on Friday 19th and transported to Sydney depot(about 150km).It is now sitting in Sydney depot waiting to go on to Melbourne. Have been told it won't get there until April 6th. Yes I know Easter is in this time frame, but seriously 18days to go 900km. Cliff Young ran that distance in about 6 days. If your that busy don't take on the work or tell people up front

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Damaged occured to my vehicle whilst under consignment with SMB Australia Car Transport