Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Nathan
NathanFar North Queensland, QLD

Damaged my car do not use this company

Car was damaged do not use this company they go under national car movers also

Glenn
Glenn

Not happy

Slow tracking 5 days late chipped scratched every panel now large 4wd needs full respray and paint protection $13-19000 they say too bad we don’t cover damage

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Don’t want to give even one star rating

Do Not Use This company or National Car Movers (they are both working together with our cars). Our cars have been sitting at SMB Sydney depot for the last 42days. The ETA is continuously being changed as is the date the cars are going to be put on the truck. The guy who answers the phone is extremely arrogant and unhelpful. Who knows if we will ever see our cars again. I am taking this issue further. If anyone else is having similar issues with SMB or National Car Movers I am happy to look at taking this to court as a collaborative cas.

James stark
James starkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely hopeless don’t use

No communication what so ever I paid for a 28 day service thinking I would have it there in plenty of time
6.5 weeks later just arrived brand new car covered in tree sap
(20kms on it )
Worst company I have ever dealt with world wide

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Stay away from this company

If only I could put zero stars, very disappointing, still waiting for my car, been almost two months now from Qld to WA and keep getting excuse after excuse, first no communication at all until I reached out and told it had been sitting in Brisbane for 4 weeks, then told the truck broke down and now told they have a backlog, which is it? Starting to think they have probably sold it and my car is not coming at all, going to report it stolen if it doesn't arrive soon, I can only imagine what condition it is going to be in after sitting out in a depot for weeks on end. I cannot believe this has happened in this day and age, disgraceful service.

5 and more weeks and the car is sitting in melbourne depot

car was picked up more than 5 weeks ago to go to port headland ,no one rang us we had to ring to find out that the car is still sitting in Melbourne awaiting pick up and by the time it gets there ???
what is wrong with a phone call ?please do not tell me that you had no truck going to WA in the last 5-6 weeks and our customer who is renting a car was told it will get there 04/04/2022 .
all of that just to get a booking what a service and we are one of your customers .

Terrible
TerribleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Hi guys, please don’t use their service. What an absolute nightmare. I understand there is a COVID issue but they use that to their advantage.
When I paid in full I was told 5/15 days to transport from Perth to Brisbane. 6 weeeks later I was still waiting. When ever I called the company someone gave me a different eta.
Absolutely terrible service. Please spend an extra few dollars to get a professional service.
Unprofessional not organised. Terrible service. Never again

Mr O.F.
Mr O.F.Darling Downs, QLD

The reviews had me worried.

After reading all the negative reviews I was a little concerned when the 3rd party freight logistics company I used, contracted to SMB. It was unfounded though. My 60 yr old car was transported across the country without a problem and no damage. I was quoted 13 to 18 days delivery - arrived in 6!! The driver went above and beyond to assist. I would use these guys again. Don't believe the whingers.

• Sender or ReceiverReceiver

SMB's Service (drivers and customer service staff) is so terrible.

They broke the driver seat door handle and also broke steering rod that is attached to wheels. When contacted the customer service, they dint even bother to reply back after they came to know that I have photos and videos before transporting my car. overall, it turned out to be an expensive deal for me.

Neil Z.
Neil Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Lost car, left windows down filled with water, could not provide any paper work, won't contact me

Kassie
KassieMelbourne

Good transport company

I originally went through a 3rd party who connected me to SMB. It was much easier dealing directly with SMB , I found them helpful and accommodating with drop off and pick up locations.

I would use their services again.

• Delivery TimeOn Time

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

Marcus S.
Marcus S.Perth, WA

INCOMPETENT

Transported a trailer for me within the Perth area. Unfortunately the business is full of incompetent people. Trailer was damaged and once they finally admitted the damage i was told i would be contacted by the insurance department. No contact and it has been months now of me calling, sending quotes etc but they just ignore the calls and emails. If using this company be prepared for your stuff to be ruined.

Chris R.
Chris R.Sydney, NSW

Do your research and do NOT use these guys!!!

I never write reviews... but these guys left me no choice. I transported a car and I honestly wish I did more research. They have no regard for your property and then have no regard for your time when you need to work with them to resolve issues. I picked up my car from their Sydney depot and reported damage. I have been struggling now for over two months to simply get a call back. As per a previous review.. they are never available. Even the day of collection and highlighting the damage the lady was immediately irritated and gave me an email address I should work through.

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.