Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Alex
AlexAdelaide

Great service for moving non-runner vehicles

Used smb to move my audi a6 from seven hills,nsw to greenfields, sa depot as it had broken down.

Price was excellent and arrived with no damage and all contents as I left in the car.

Would recommend to others especially for non running vehicles that are rejected by other carriers.

Arrived appoximately at the time described. With updates provided using an online tracking link. Approx 1mth due to high demand. Staff on drop off and pickup were very helpful. Drop off and pickup occcured with no prior booking. Just showed up at times advised online.

Kylie G.
Kylie G.Perth, WA

Transport of vehicle with contents from NSW to WA

I used SMB to transport my Rav4 with contents from Dubbo to Perth. My car arrived in the same condition that I left it, with all my contents in tact.

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Don’t want to give even one star rating

Do Not Use This company or National Car Movers (they are both working together with our cars). Our cars have been sitting at SMB Sydney depot for the last 42days. The ETA is continuously being changed as is the date the cars are going to be put on the truck. The guy who answers the phone is extremely arrogant and unhelpful. Who knows if we will ever see our cars again. I am taking this issue further. If anyone else is having similar issues with SMB or National Car Movers I am happy to look at taking this to court as a collaborative cas.

James stark
James starkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely hopeless don’t use

No communication what so ever I paid for a 28 day service thinking I would have it there in plenty of time
6.5 weeks later just arrived brand new car covered in tree sap
(20kms on it )
Worst company I have ever dealt with world wide

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Stay away from this company

If only I could put zero stars, very disappointing, still waiting for my car, been almost two months now from Qld to WA and keep getting excuse after excuse, first no communication at all until I reached out and told it had been sitting in Brisbane for 4 weeks, then told the truck broke down and now told they have a backlog, which is it? Starting to think they have probably sold it and my car is not coming at all, going to report it stolen if it doesn't arrive soon, I can only imagine what condition it is going to be in after sitting out in a depot for weeks on end. I cannot believe this has happened in this day and age, disgraceful service.

5 and more weeks and the car is sitting in melbourne depot

car was picked up more than 5 weeks ago to go to port headland ,no one rang us we had to ring to find out that the car is still sitting in Melbourne awaiting pick up and by the time it gets there ???
what is wrong with a phone call ?please do not tell me that you had no truck going to WA in the last 5-6 weeks and our customer who is renting a car was told it will get there 04/04/2022 .
all of that just to get a booking what a service and we are one of your customers .

Armin Y.
Armin Y.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service and customer support!

Gabby from SMB Australia Car Transport is a total star! I have left my parking remote in the car and ring them to see if they can post it. Gabby went above and beyond to get the remote to me as soon as possible. I would highly recommend SMB Australia Car Transport to anyone. Great work guys, keep it up A+++

Shipping TypeDomestic
3LB
3LBMandurah

1967 HR Holden arrives in perfect condition.

I entrusted SMB with my $45k 1967 HR Holden from WA to SA, arrived in perfect condition. Guys at Adelaide depot were so good. They have a passion for old cars and even helped me load it on the car trailer. Thanks SMB.

Delivery TimeLate

Terrible
TerribleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Hi guys, please don’t use their service. What an absolute nightmare. I understand there is a COVID issue but they use that to their advantage.
When I paid in full I was told 5/15 days to transport from Perth to Brisbane. 6 weeeks later I was still waiting. When ever I called the company someone gave me a different eta.
Absolutely terrible service. Please spend an extra few dollars to get a professional service.
Unprofessional not organised. Terrible service. Never again

Car Transport

Car was transported on time from Adelaide to Sydney, nil damage, very affordable, tracking was good and staff were helpful. I would recommend this company for vehicle transport without hesitation.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB's Service (drivers and customer service staff) is so terrible.

They broke the driver seat door handle and also broke steering rod that is attached to wheels. When contacted the customer service, they dint even bother to reply back after they came to know that I have photos and videos before transporting my car. overall, it turned out to be an expensive deal for me.

Neil Z.
Neil Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Lost car, left windows down filled with water, could not provide any paper work, won't contact me

brettski
brettskibrisbane

car transport

Delivered my car from Alice Springs to Brisbane without any hassle, highly recommend. SMB are a very reasonably priced transport company and they and their representative are an easy company to deal with.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Good service .

This is the second time I deal with SMB . First they get me my car from New Castle to Sydney and the second time from an auction in QLD , it arrives on time as scheduled .

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW