SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Terrible service

Spent $1742 to get car transported from Melbourne to Darwin. Car sat in Melbourne depot for a month and Adelaide for a week. While in Adelaide my car was damaged. No contact was made to me. Car arrived in Darwin and only contact was to pick the car up. Arrived and nothing was mentioned about damage. Personal details for Andrew (owner) provided but all correspondence has been ignored and I have been made to feel like it’s my fault. Damage worth $3000 and company not willing to pay or compensate. Would definitely avoid this company at all costs

Troy
TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

terrible service

it took over 19 business days to get my car, and no one contacted me. This company is not helpful but waste my time. nasty company and service. They don't even have the good customer service.

Just good service

SMB .. Good honest and reliable service
Use them all the time
Efficiency is never a problem. Moving Multiple cars on multiple occasions
Communication never a problem
Always on time... Thanks for everything

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Craig
CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and great guys, from Enfield car and commercial.

We use SMB Transport all the time, never had an issue, just good quality service, sent last car to Melbourne before to Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Alice and Sydney, highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

clo
clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Lucie G.
Lucie G.Perth, WA

Very happy with service

Really happy with SMB. Transported my Subaru Forrester from Victoria to Perth. Was told it would take up to 20 business days and ended up arriving 1.5 weeks earlier! Very easy to contact for accurate and honest updates.

John Squibb
John SquibbPerth, WA

Not a problem

Just had my Prado delivered Melbourne to Perth no problems, l was in to minds after reading some unfair reviews, these Guys don’t deserve it, great job I don’t usually do reviews but they did everything as stated fine
John Squibb
Perth

STran
STranLaunceston, TAS

It is terrible

Kadee
KadeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

During a very stressful situation Richard from SMB bent over backwards to find a resolution. Even though the situation was not of his making and he had nothing to gain his help was made finding an answer so much easier. Highly recommend

Harley95
Harley95Perth, WA

Delay after Delay

Horrible service, as I write this my car has still not left the drop of Depot in Melbourne.
I’ve now been without a car for 2 weeks.
I was promised it would leave Melbourne on Wednesday 13th February, and again on Monday the 18th of February. It’s now Tuesday 20th of February and it is still sitting at the depot in Melbourne.
There is no communication from SMB to apologise for the delay, instead I am left having to chase it up. With such exorbitant fees for transport I would come to expect a much better service from this joke of a business.

Stevie