Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.

Kynuna
KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

Waqas Ahmad
Waqas AhmadPerth, WA

Terrible Service

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
David Moran
David MoranPeel, WA

Would never use them again !

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Brenda
BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost or stolen tow hitch/towbar.

The tow hitch/ towbar on my brothers car was missing from his vehicle on delivery. SMB kept avoiding calls for days. They sent through a grainy out of focus photo as 'proof' that it was not on the car when they picked it up. Too bad we couldnt see anything on the back of the car to say one way or the other if it was there or not. Quote for car transport from ACT to NT was given as car having one attached. Not happy and will never use this company again and will make sure any friend or contacts know of this situation.