Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

4.1

It wasn’t good at all

I hade four levels In my car when I received the car in nsw there was not a single level I forgot to ask you on time I asked the sender he said it was in the car, where’s my levels?

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeLate
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

3.5, car arrived safely but average communication and updates

Good news and most important is the car arrived safely and at an attractive price. The bad news it took a couple weeks longer than their worst case expectation. I can excuse that with all the covid 19 lockdowns however I would expect some updates along the way without me having to request updates every time. If your say car is delayed until a specific date and know it wont make it, communicate that. Very difficult to plan alternatives when the information is sparse and out of date. Otherwise no issue from me and I'm a fastidious car owner. (I am sender and receiver)

Sender or ReceiverReceiver