Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Yun
YunFar North Queensland, QLD

Professional Car Transport Company

Yes, I was the sender and my package was picked up on time.
Yes, I was the receiver and my package arrived at the expected time and in good condition.
All good.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Troy
TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

Delivery TimeOn Time
clo
clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late