Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Yun
YunFar North Queensland, QLD

Professional Car Transport Company

Yes, I was the sender and my package was picked up on time.
Yes, I was the receiver and my package arrived at the expected time and in good condition.
All good.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Shaun
Shaun

Depends which way you transport

Had a car come from NT to SA - was here in 5-6 days, but sending a car to NT - don't be in a rush. They will tell you its leaving on the next truck and a month later you are still scratching your head wondering if you will ever see said car again.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Robyn M.
Robyn M.Katherine, NT

Disappointed

I negotiated w National Car Transport to move my car. I specifically asked that SMB be not used.
Was prepated to pay ectra w any other company.
Chose the "fastest option" and then had car sit in melbourne depot for 3 wks. Could not get straight answer from either company on where it was.
As i live on a station and we are locked in. I tried to explain i needed notice to not only get to drop off town but off property.
Sitting here waiting for 'driver' to contact me. Where when how.
Never use them again.!!!!! Urghh.
It better not be damaged.

Disappointing Service - Late Delivery and belongings missing

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Troy
TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Well done SMB transport

Very helpful and was available for me to contact them anytime for updates as my car was delayed. Was very much satisfied with the service and particularly communication about delay and updates about car transport was very satisfying. Was able to get my car to destination in a very good condition.

Delivery TimeLate