Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Shaun
Shaun

Depends which way you transport

Had a car come from NT to SA - was here in 5-6 days, but sending a car to NT - don't be in a rush. They will tell you its leaving on the next truck and a month later you are still scratching your head wondering if you will ever see said car again.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Well done SMB transport

Very helpful and was available for me to contact them anytime for updates as my car was delayed. Was very much satisfied with the service and particularly communication about delay and updates about car transport was very satisfying. Was able to get my car to destination in a very good condition.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Other Couriers

Inter-state transport

I transported my car from Perth to Sydney and it was fantastic to be able to transport luggage in the back of my car. The car arrived two weeks earlier than the date SMB gave me and, other than a little dirt (which they warned me about), it's arrived exactly the same as when it was loaded onto the truck. I would use SMB again.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Kate for your business and review, feel free to give us a call anytime if you need your vehicle transported again. Thanks, The SMB Team

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Could do better

-No updates were or could be given when asked.
-Took to long to deliver item.
-No communication provided when item was delivered to final destination.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi P.N, Thank you for your feedback. Do you have your booking number on this movement so I can look into this further? Thank you, Daniella

Tina
TinaSydney

Do Not use their dodgy service A waste of time trying to track my car

Sender or ReceiverI shipping my car
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Tina, Do you have a booking number so I can look into this?

scarboroughwa
scarboroughwaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damage to my vehicle. Pending.

My vehicle was damaged upon its return to me. I have now been waiting a week for a suggestion of a resolution. I have written to Channel 2, 7, 9 and 10 to see if they wish to follow the progress of this. I will update, and other review sites over time.

Noah P.
Noah P.asked

Anthony T.asked

Bahati K.
Bahati K.

Honestly Anthony, I have transported many cars with SMB, and I never needed to track my cars because it didn't make any difference in terms if delivery time. SMB is slow but cheap, they also transport non-running cars. Their estimated time is always correct if they said 4 weeks it will be 4 weeks knowing that the car still in depot or transit isn't important for me.
If you need urgent transport they are not your best option.
I hope this helps

Anthony T.

thanks for that just a little to keen to get it i guess

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Anthony, we do not have an online tracking system at this time.
You're more than welcome to call us 8.30-5.30 EST Monday - Friday to get an update on your vehicles.
1300 362 085 is for our Head Office or you can send through an email to smb@smbaustralia.com.au for updates.
Hope this answers your query. Thank you, Daniella

Autoalfamor D.
Autoalfamor D.asked

Car transport from Tasmania to Darwin?

See all SMB Australia Car Transport questions