Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Took long but good service

The car transport from Adelaide to Darwin took more than a month. I had to call a couple of times until they put the job as urgent to get it then. But decent service overall as car came in good condition.

Mark K
Mark KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good reliable service!

Vehicle arrived in condition it left its destination, with nil defects or damage. Service however needs improvement, nil tracking information provided making it difficult to gauge exact delivery date or ETA.

Yun
YunFar North Queensland, QLD

Professional Car Transport Company

Yes, I was the sender and my package was picked up on time.
Yes, I was the receiver and my package arrived at the expected time and in good condition.
All good.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Troy
TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

B Alexandra
B AlexandraPerth, WA

A good job

I was dubious about using SMB as there are mixed review on here, but it ended up being fine. I shipped my car from Melbourne to Perth with items in the car, it cost a little over $1000.

They quoted me 15 days, but it took 3 weeks. I looked on the website and saw that they only move on business days, so it took 15 BUSINESS days which is fine, but they could have been clearer about the time estimate. To pick up in Perth they're only open 12pm-4pm weekdays which is hard if you work office hours.

But all in all, the car arrived, there doesn't appear to be any damage internally or externally, so I am pleased!! In conclusion: I would use SMB again.

Rob
RobMelbourne

Got the job done

Dropped my car off in Brisbane to be transported to Melbourne. Arrived a few days later than I was originally told and didnt get a call to organize delivery, they just turned up. Other than that was very satisfied, my car and all contents arrived no problems. Office staff were very pleasant to deal with and the bloke at the Brisbane depot went out of his way to wait around for me to bring my car in on a Friday afternoon, which saved me a lot of drama as i was booked for a flight the next morning.
Would use this company again.
Thanks!

Thanks Rob for your review, The SMB Team

Good service!

I had no issue at all with the transport of my Hyundai IX35. I packed my car full of stuff from Sydney to Perth. Took approx 4 weeks as expected! I got accurate information every time I called to check up on the ETA.

Thank you Melanie for your review, it is greatly appreciated. The Team @ SMB

Djnww
DjnwwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive Delivery times

SMB offered the fastest and cheapest delivery of all the companies I called. My car was delivered from Sydney to Brisbane. Was quoted 8 days for delivery and pick up within 48 hours. The closest competitor had a 2 week delivery time with the majority being 3 weeks. Not only that, SMB delivered my car early, in just 5 days. Thank you very much.

One piece of advise. SMB should inform customers that their cars will be covered with duct tape. Imagine having a brand new car covered in tape and sticky residue left with no instructions on how to remove it. All you need to do is tell your customers to use bug/tar remover to wipe it away. If not, they are going to be left with a lot of swirl marks on their paint.

Matty F
Matty FBlacktown

Happy Delivery

I dropped a car off at the Seven Hills NSW Depot to be delivered to Western Australia. They inspected the car whilst I waited confirming with me and recording any cosmetic marks already on the car. My daughter was called the day the car arrived and she was able to leave it there for a few days until she had time to get there to pick it up. The car arrived in the same condition as when it left. The office staff were very helpful at both Depots. Highly recommend SMB Australia Car Transport.

Thanks Matty for your review, The SMB Team

Trouble free experience.

SMB transported my brand new VW Passat from a dealer in NSW to Perth, WA. They picked it up on the 30th June and I got the call to say that it had arrived on the 17th July.....way earlier then originally quoted date of 3rd August. Car was picked up from the depot with no issues. Mark at the Kewdale depot was friendly and helpful. Only thing was the car was a bit dusty but you get that traveling across the country! All in all, happy with the service and would use again.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Patrick for your review! As open carriers the vehicles do get a bit dusty, but we will work on this in the future. Thanks, SMB

Bill
Billsydney

good reliable supplier

We regularly transport vehicle around Australia, generally always good. Customer service at Seven Hills could be a little better but OK.

Sender or Receiverboth
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Bill, we will work on that in Seven Hills. Your review is greatly appreciated. The Team at SMB

Bob
Bobdarwin

Cheaper option compared to other Transport

I used for Car Transport from Mel to Darwin. Most economical way I found and I did use once before from Sydney
to Darwin. The only drawback is a long waiting time 15 -20 working days compared to others 7 days turnover. Haven't received the delivery yet so cant comment on what delivery would be like. Other positive thing is this is the only company that allows limited baggage or spare/excess tyres to put in the car rest of the service providers claims the car should be empty. No consignment number given. This company would increase its rating if they can reduce the delivery time by half and a better communication on tracking the car location.

Nicel Quevedo
Nicel Quevedo

satisfied with this company. drivers are the star of the company

I always choose them when transporting cars because they take good care of our cars. Drivers are always friendly. I think they are one of the cheapest transport companies. Sometimes it takes a week for cars to be delivered. other than that, I am happy with this company.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Nicel for your review & feedback. We are always trying to improve our transit times and will keep working towards this. Thanks, The SMB Team

Car transport legends

Good service and communication
Only issue I had was difference in price between sending and receiving to Perth
Cheers Nic Willemsen

Sender or ReceiverBoth
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Nic for your review! Regarding the price, it does depend on freight availability if it more or less. If you have anything else to move give us a call and we will be happy to help you out again! Thanks, SMB

Will use again.

Had a great experience with SMB moving my car the time frame they provided me was accurate for delivery and they responded promptly to my email queries. Will use again.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Elise for your review, our customers opinions matter to us!