BAD SERVICE AND UNRELIABLE

Ad
Yun

YunFar North Queensland, QLD

Professional Car Transport Company

Yes, I was the sender and my package was picked up on time.
Yes, I was the receiver and my package arrived at the expected time and in good condition.
All good.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Other Couriers
Troy

TroyIllawarra, NSW

Delivered without damage and personal belongings still in place.

Transported my vehicle from Perth to Sydney with personal belongings in the back. Vehicle and personal belongings arrived safe and sound. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Transit time was on the longer side of what was quoted, but I was told all carriers were busy clearing backlogs from recent highway closures.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

clo

clofrankston

most unprofessional place!

Took double the time i was advised. No one replied to emails etc. When they did answer the phone they advised the truck had broken down causing the delay in Adelaide when it hadn’t even left Melbourne!!! Finally got onto Richard (manager) who was great. Always returned calls etc if it wasn’t for him I would of been taking this further. $1675 and a long bloody time. Car finally arrived much to my suprise..
thank god this is over but please if you read this, choose another company. I have never received such poor service.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
B Alexandra

B AlexandraPerth, WA

A good job

I was dubious about using SMB as there are mixed review on here, but it ended up being fine. I shipped my car from Melbourne to Perth with items in the car, it cost a little over $1000.

They quoted me 15 days, but it took 3 weeks. I looked on the website and saw that they only move on business days, so it took 15 BUSINESS days which is fine, but they could have been clearer about the time estimate. To pick up in Perth they're only open 12pm-4pm weekdays which is hard if you work office hours.

But all in all, the car arrived, there doesn't appear to be any damage internally or externally, so I am pleased!! In conclusion: I would use SMB again.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeLate
See all SMB Australia Car Transport reviews

Noah P.

Noah P.asked

Anthony T.asked

Bahati K.
Bahati K.

Honestly Anthony, I have transported many cars with SMB, and I never needed to track my cars because it didn't make any difference in terms if delivery time. SMB is slow but cheap, they also transport non-running cars. Their estimated time is always correct if they said 4 weeks it will be 4 weeks knowing that the car still in depot or transit isn't important for me.
If you need urgent transport they are not your best option.
I hope this helps

Anthony T.

thanks for that just a little to keen to get it i guess

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Anthony, we do not have an online tracking system at this time.
You're more than welcome to call us 8.30-5.30 EST Monday - Friday to get an update on your vehicles.
1300 362 085 is for our Head Office or you can send through an email to smb@smbaustralia.com.au for updates.
Hope this answers your query. Thank you, Daniella

Autoalfamor D.

Autoalfamor D.asked

Car transport from Tasmania to Darwin?

Unhappy Customer