Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

1.3

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

These companies need to be avoided at all costs

Foster N.
Foster N.Darwin, NT

Terrible service and car covered in tape and residue - needed detailing as a result. Disgusted.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Vehicle arrived weeks later and damaged.

I chose to go with this company to transport my vehicle from Brisbane to Perth as it had the best price and fastest delivery as per quote. 17 business days was the quote I received on the 30th of November. My car was then available 49 days later with a damaged tail light and missing aerial. I was given multiple false days of arrival which I had booked time off work to collect. My cost of the transport has added another $1000 for the parts I will now have to replace. In trying to justify these damages I’ve sent multiple emails & calls & no one seems to care or reply. I will never be using this business again & recommend anyone one of thinking to use them to read the countless reviews.

Alanna
AlannaDarwin, NT

My vehicle was damaged. Rude and unorganised!!

BAD SERVICE AND UNRELIABLE

Avoid!

I used these guys to transport my car from WA to NSW and they bent the control rod on my car where it had been strapped down on the truck. It was a very scary drive from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast (after a wheel 'specialist' also missed this crucial default). They also said it would take 2-3 weeks for my car to arrive but it actually took just under 5 weeks. There was no communication, I was constantly having to chase them up for information. I chose these guys because they were cheap but it was futile because I had to pay to get my car fixed. When I tried to contact them to get some compensation they wouldn't return calls or emails. I will never use them again and warn all my friends and family against using them.

Communication was disgraceful

Communication was crap, and car was late didn’t even know about it till I rang up to ask where it was lol, never again! I’ll be definitely transporting with someone else next time and I suggest the same for everyone else. Peace out

Other Couriers

Poor comms and big delays

Poor communication and significant delays in with zero explanation. No online tracking despite this being 2020. Run like a transport shop from the 80’s with endless excuses. Get with the program guys!

Alan  Tahooni
Alan TahooniPerth, WA

Not reliable company

We unreliable
No comeunicatio. at all
They damaged my car during transport cost me $7000 to fix
They are very dishonest
Take long time to transport my car but we we booked they sat two weeks which take 5 weeks

Kathy
Kathy

Do not use smb seven hills

Dropped my vehicle at the seven hills nsw depot sending to WA.What they tell you on the phone and in person isnt what happens. Do not rely on there estimated timeline it isn't reliable at all. Communication skills are poor.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi Kathy, I am sorry you feel this way.
Can I please have your job number so I'm able to look into this to try and ensure that we can improve.
Thanks, Daniella

Robyn M.
Robyn M.Katherine, NT

Disappointed

I negotiated w National Car Transport to move my car. I specifically asked that SMB be not used.
Was prepated to pay ectra w any other company.
Chose the "fastest option" and then had car sit in melbourne depot for 3 wks. Could not get straight answer from either company on where it was.
As i live on a station and we are locked in. I tried to explain i needed notice to not only get to drop off town but off property.
Sitting here waiting for 'driver' to contact me. Where when how.
Never use them again.!!!!! Urghh.
It better not be damaged.

Disappointing Service - Late Delivery and belongings missing

Jose Daniel S.
Jose Daniel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Never rely on the timeframe they give you....

1) Took more than a month to have the car at the city of destination
2) they dent the paintwork of the door, probably driver hit the door against the truck....

Would not recommend

- Car transported Perth to Brisbane
- Very hard to get into contact with Perth office. Left a message with name + number and they never called back
- Kept having to call back for any updates on estimated drop off and felt like I was annoying them for wanting to know where my car was
- Workers seemed very unsure and couldn’t give clear answers and then was lied to about whereabouts of my car by other worker. Was told car was to arrive on certain day and that it was running late because of truck break down, called back closer to this estimated day to find out it wasn’t even placed on a truck yet?
- I would not recommend SMB transport, have been without my car for nearly a month and it’s still estimated to arrive in another week still