Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Don’t want to give even one star rating

Do Not Use This company or National Car Movers (they are both working together with our cars). Our cars have been sitting at SMB Sydney depot for the last 42days. The ETA is continuously being changed as is the date the cars are going to be put on the truck. The guy who answers the phone is extremely arrogant and unhelpful. Who knows if we will ever see our cars again. I am taking this issue further. If anyone else is having similar issues with SMB or National Car Movers I am happy to look at taking this to court as a collaborative cas.

James stark
James starkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely hopeless don’t use

No communication what so ever I paid for a 28 day service thinking I would have it there in plenty of time
6.5 weeks later just arrived brand new car covered in tree sap
(20kms on it )
Worst company I have ever dealt with world wide

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Stay away from this company

If only I could put zero stars, very disappointing, still waiting for my car, been almost two months now from Qld to WA and keep getting excuse after excuse, first no communication at all until I reached out and told it had been sitting in Brisbane for 4 weeks, then told the truck broke down and now told they have a backlog, which is it? Starting to think they have probably sold it and my car is not coming at all, going to report it stolen if it doesn't arrive soon, I can only imagine what condition it is going to be in after sitting out in a depot for weeks on end. I cannot believe this has happened in this day and age, disgraceful service.

5 and more weeks and the car is sitting in melbourne depot

car was picked up more than 5 weeks ago to go to port headland ,no one rang us we had to ring to find out that the car is still sitting in Melbourne awaiting pick up and by the time it gets there ???
what is wrong with a phone call ?please do not tell me that you had no truck going to WA in the last 5-6 weeks and our customer who is renting a car was told it will get there 04/04/2022 .
all of that just to get a booking what a service and we are one of your customers .

3LB
3LBMandurah

1967 HR Holden arrives in perfect condition.

I entrusted SMB with my $45k 1967 HR Holden from WA to SA, arrived in perfect condition. Guys at Adelaide depot were so good. They have a passion for old cars and even helped me load it on the car trailer. Thanks SMB.

Neil Z.
Neil Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Lost car, left windows down filled with water, could not provide any paper work, won't contact me

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Took long but good service

The car transport from Adelaide to Darwin took more than a month. I had to call a couple of times until they put the job as urgent to get it then. But decent service overall as car came in good condition.

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

These companies need to be avoided at all costs

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I rang SMB to find out where my car was and they sorted out my problem which was great.
The car did arrive later than expected, however they sorted out my situation.
regards
Tania

Foster N.
Foster N.Darwin, NT

Terrible service and car covered in tape and residue - needed detailing as a result. Disgusted.

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Vehicle arrived weeks later and damaged.

I chose to go with this company to transport my vehicle from Brisbane to Perth as it had the best price and fastest delivery as per quote. 17 business days was the quote I received on the 30th of November. My car was then available 49 days later with a damaged tail light and missing aerial. I was given multiple false days of arrival which I had booked time off work to collect. My cost of the transport has added another $1000 for the parts I will now have to replace. In trying to justify these damages I’ve sent multiple emails & calls & no one seems to care or reply. I will never be using this business again & recommend anyone one of thinking to use them to read the countless reviews.

Ed D
Ed DCunderdin

Hassle free. We've used them twice

Both times have been significantly cheaper than alternatives. Did arrive a couple of weeks later than the promised ETA. Vehicles have arrived in good condition, pickup and drop off were hassle free.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car TransportSend a private message

Thanks Ed for your review. We are working on an upgrade to inform customers about delays for the future.

Alanna
AlannaDarwin, NT

My vehicle was damaged. Rude and unorganised!!