Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Rude, Lying staff!! Never again!!

Useless!!! I booked through Truckit online. Received confirmation from them but never confirmation from SMB. I called them to check that the Depot was open for dropoff (which they confirmed) a family member and his wife drove the car to the depot to find it closed. One guy tells us it was due to covid, the next tells us the business was a crime scene due to break in. Someone is spinning a yarn. Rude staff on the phone. No attempt to fix the issue nor understand that we had two people take the day off work to drive to the depot which I had confirmed was definitely open!! never again!!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeNever Collected
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi, can you please provide your booking number so we can look into this? Thank you

Angry
Angry

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I rang SMB to find out where my car was and they sorted out my problem which was great.
The car did arrive later than expected, however they sorted out my situation.
regards
Tania

Ed D
Ed DCunderdin

Hassle free. We've used them twice

Both times have been significantly cheaper than alternatives. Did arrive a couple of weeks later than the promised ETA. Vehicles have arrived in good condition, pickup and drop off were hassle free.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Ed for your review. We are working on an upgrade to inform customers about delays for the future.

Couriers

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Whereismyfurniture

Poor communication- glad I didn’t use them!

I contacted the company for a quote and received an email which seemed a bit suspect as it had no official company signature or other formal sign off. I felt a little better after calling and speaking to them in person. I booked online and (luckily, in hindsight) was not charged at the time. I received no confirmation email or formal correspondence confirming the reservation. After reading other reviews I decided to go with another company, and I’m glad I did. After failing to drop off the car as per the reservation there was no follow up correspondence. I’m glad I didn’t pay as the level of service was poor and I felt nervous engaging with the company

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeNever Collected
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your honest review although I am unsure as to what is it about as we did not actually move your vehicle..
All the best for your future.

All the best in your future. Thanks, SMB

Andrea Clark
Andrea ClarkPilbara, WA

Great to deal with

Had our Isuzu Dmax shipped from Townsville to Port Hedland. These guys were great to deal with, we were even able to load some personal processions in the car. It did take 7 weeks but know others who have waited 6 weeks from Brisbane. All transport seems to be taking longer with COVID restrictions.

Kynuna
KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

David Moran
David MoranPeel, WA

Would never use them again !

Brenda
BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost or stolen tow hitch/towbar.

The tow hitch/ towbar on my brothers car was missing from his vehicle on delivery. SMB kept avoiding calls for days. They sent through a grainy out of focus photo as 'proof' that it was not on the car when they picked it up. Too bad we couldnt see anything on the back of the car to say one way or the other if it was there or not. Quote for car transport from ACT to NT was given as car having one attached. Not happy and will never use this company again and will make sure any friend or contacts know of this situation.

Couriers