Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Very fast hassle free delivery!

Very easy drop off and collection. Prompt delivery. Held the vehicle a couple of days until was able to collect at no extra charge. Would highly recommend very happy with service and price.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Rude, Lying staff!! Never again!!

Useless!!! I booked through Truckit online. Received confirmation from them but never confirmation from SMB. I called them to check that the Depot was open for dropoff (which they confirmed) a family member and his wife drove the car to the depot to find it closed. One guy tells us it was due to covid, the next tells us the business was a crime scene due to break in. Someone is spinning a yarn. Rude staff on the phone. No attempt to fix the issue nor understand that we had two people take the day off work to drive to the depot which I had confirmed was definitely open!! never again!!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Hi, can you please provide your booking number so we can look into this? Thank you

Angry
Angry

Good job.

I had to travel from Sydney to Adelaide and had to chose between drive via road or take a flight n send car by SMB. I was skeptical about transporting my car by seeing other reviews.
But everything turned out fine, No hassle.
They said delivery can take upto 12 business days but arrived early in 6 days.
No damage. All personal goods fine n intact.
They had removed radio antenna which i reattached later.
Good price.
Suggestion, contact and deal with SMB directly.
If you search for transport business on internet, the ones that come up are only referring web businesses. They don’t own transports, they are just agents. Do not use them. They will overcharge you and can’t help much if something goes wrong.
Yes, so contact SMB directly.

Exceptional

The service was exceptional and the value for money was on point. The cars arrived on time and were all intact from Sydney to Brisbane. I highly recommend SMB Australia.

Professional and friendly service

My car delivered to WA in super quick time.
It arrived in perfect condition and when I went to collect it I was greeted by a friendly staff member. Great to be reunited with my Mini.

Great people great service

This is a wellrun efficient company. Good rates and great friendly service. My only choice . Have had 8 vehicles delivered from put of state and across the country. Great result every time.

Awesome service!

Car arrived before estimated time. Excellent communication! Car arrived in good condition no damages. The price was unbeatable couldn’t find a better deal. Even follow from their customer service team was great!

Melissa J
Melissa JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not fault their service.

I was pleasantly surprised based on some of the negative reviews but honestly could not fault their service. My car was delivered from NSW much earlier than I expected and without a scratch. Would happily recommend SMB and use them again in future.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your review, the SMB team!

Simple and quick

The process was made very simple. I received the vehicle quickly and without any issues. Based on other reviews I thought there would be issues, however, the only inconvenience when picking up the car was a flat battery which they helped me jumpstart the car on the spot promptly.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Christian for your honest review!

Adam
Adam

Quick and efficient transpirt of my vehicle

Had my vehicle transported Perth to Sydney over Christmas and they delivered well within the stated time frame with no issues what so ever. Would highly recommend this company and would use again

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Adam for your review and for your positive recommendation.

Whereismyfurniture

Poor communication- glad I didn’t use them!

I contacted the company for a quote and received an email which seemed a bit suspect as it had no official company signature or other formal sign off. I felt a little better after calling and speaking to them in person. I booked online and (luckily, in hindsight) was not charged at the time. I received no confirmation email or formal correspondence confirming the reservation. After reading other reviews I decided to go with another company, and I’m glad I did. After failing to drop off the car as per the reservation there was no follow up correspondence. I’m glad I didn’t pay as the level of service was poor and I felt nervous engaging with the company

Delivery TimeNever Collected
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your honest review although I am unsure as to what is it about as we did not actually move your vehicle..
All the best for your future.

All the best in your future. Thanks, SMB

great job

bought a car from Must Have Motors in Melbourne from Adelaide over the phone during the pandemic and early lock down mid-August and the car was delivered within 4 days in perfect condition! Thank you Wayne and Kyla for organizing everything (the car Is beautiful) and choosing SMB as transport during those
difficult times, even if it took an extra couple phone calls to get the ball rolling :)
from my personal experience, i would definitely recommend these guys for interstate vehicle shipping. great job and affordable price. thank you!

Affordable and fast

My car was delivered faster than expected and these guys were the cheapest quote I could find.
The car was undamaged.
I had read some concerning reviews but I did not experience anything negative at all.

Ralph C.
Ralph C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service. Competitive prices. No complaints

Vehicle was picked up and delivered promptly. Exceeded my expectations. I was notified immediately of arrival. Our vehicle arrived in good order ang condition. Given Civid 19 restrictions I was more than hsppy

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

On time with no problems.

The vehicle was transported from Kalgoorlie to Adelaide via Perth. The delivery was within the specified days and the vehicle arrived in good condition. I would recommend SMB without hesitation.