Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

1.0

5 and more weeks and the car is sitting in melbourne depot

car was picked up more than 5 weeks ago to go to port headland ,no one rang us we had to ring to find out that the car is still sitting in Melbourne awaiting pick up and by the time it gets there ???
what is wrong with a phone call ?please do not tell me that you had no truck going to WA in the last 5-6 weeks and our customer who is renting a car was told it will get there 04/04/2022 .
all of that just to get a booking what a service and we are one of your customers .

• Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Chris R.
Chris R.Sydney, NSW

Do your research and do NOT use these guys!!!

I never write reviews... but these guys left me no choice. I transported a car and I honestly wish I did more research. They have no regard for your property and then have no regard for your time when you need to work with them to resolve issues. I picked up my car from their Sydney depot and reported damage. I have been struggling now for over two months to simply get a call back. As per a previous review.. they are never available. Even the day of collection and highlighting the damage the lady was immediately irritated and gave me an email address I should work through.

Matt
MattPerth, WA

While reporting a damage, at least be human..

Not trustworthy or reliable

Items were stolen inside my vehicle called them and was informed that it wasn't there problem and he also told me that won't replace anything that was taken after asking to speak to someone else was told to send email still haven't herd anything never again am i using smb services not reliable and not trustworthy. Yes it's affordable but comes with a terrible service.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport