Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

37 days to transport Melb - North Coast NSW

Andre
AndrePerth, WA

Damage not covered at all

Transported a brand new range rover, noticed the interior console has significant scratching and interior (front/back seats) all dirty as if someone sat it in.

Called on day or arrival, and each day for 1 full week - support staff somehow always at lunch.

[Name Removed] in support is unhelpful and deceitful. Implying interior damage is somehow not covered...she notes a T&C relating to personal property and affects as to way the interior is the same, its clearly not.

No help and careless.

Terrible customer service also, no tracking on the car at all just guess work.

Stay away.

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

These companies need to be avoided at all costs

Tania
TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I rang SMB to find out where my car was and they sorted out my problem which was great.
The car did arrive later than expected, however they sorted out my situation.
regards
Tania

Foster N.
Foster N.Darwin, NT

Terrible service and car covered in tape and residue - needed detailing as a result. Disgusted.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Vehicle arrived weeks later and damaged.

I chose to go with this company to transport my vehicle from Brisbane to Perth as it had the best price and fastest delivery as per quote. 17 business days was the quote I received on the 30th of November. My car was then available 49 days later with a damaged tail light and missing aerial. I was given multiple false days of arrival which I had booked time off work to collect. My cost of the transport has added another $1000 for the parts I will now have to replace. In trying to justify these damages I’ve sent multiple emails & calls & no one seems to care or reply. I will never be using this business again & recommend anyone one of thinking to use them to read the countless reviews.

Ed D
Ed DCunderdin

Hassle free. We've used them twice

Both times have been significantly cheaper than alternatives. Did arrive a couple of weeks later than the promised ETA. Vehicles have arrived in good condition, pickup and drop off were hassle free.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Ed for your review. We are working on an upgrade to inform customers about delays for the future.

Alanna
AlannaDarwin, NT

My vehicle was damaged. Rude and unorganised!!

BAD SERVICE AND UNRELIABLE

Avoid!

I used these guys to transport my car from WA to NSW and they bent the control rod on my car where it had been strapped down on the truck. It was a very scary drive from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast (after a wheel 'specialist' also missed this crucial default). They also said it would take 2-3 weeks for my car to arrive but it actually took just under 5 weeks. There was no communication, I was constantly having to chase them up for information. I chose these guys because they were cheap but it was futile because I had to pay to get my car fixed. When I tried to contact them to get some compensation they wouldn't return calls or emails. I will never use them again and warn all my friends and family against using them.

Andrea Clark
Andrea ClarkPilbara, WA

Great to deal with

Had our Isuzu Dmax shipped from Townsville to Port Hedland. These guys were great to deal with, we were even able to load some personal processions in the car. It did take 7 weeks but know others who have waited 6 weeks from Brisbane. All transport seems to be taking longer with COVID restrictions.

Communication was disgraceful

Communication was crap, and car was late didn’t even know about it till I rang up to ask where it was lol, never again! I’ll be definitely transporting with someone else next time and I suggest the same for everyone else. Peace out

Alan  Tahooni
Alan TahooniPerth, WA

Not reliable company

We unreliable
No comeunicatio. at all
They damaged my car during transport cost me $7000 to fix
They are very dishonest
Take long time to transport my car but we we booked they sat two weeks which take 5 weeks

Sender or ReceiverSender

Kynuna
KynunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT use this company for any vehicle transport!!!

Would not recommend

- Car transported Perth to Brisbane
- Very hard to get into contact with Perth office. Left a message with name + number and they never called back
- Kept having to call back for any updates on estimated drop off and felt like I was annoying them for wanting to know where my car was
- Workers seemed very unsure and couldn’t give clear answers and then was lied to about whereabouts of my car by other worker. Was told car was to arrive on certain day and that it was running late because of truck break down, called back closer to this estimated day to find out it wasn’t even placed on a truck yet?
- I would not recommend SMB transport, have been without my car for nearly a month and it’s still estimated to arrive in another week still