Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

1.6

Poor comms and big delays

Poor communication and significant delays in with zero explanation. No online tracking despite this being 2020. Run like a transport shop from the 80’s with endless excuses. Get with the program guys!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Sender or ReceiverReceiver
  • Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
  • Shipping TypeDomestic
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Kathy
Kathy

Do not use smb seven hills

Dropped my vehicle at the seven hills nsw depot sending to WA.What they tell you on the phone and in person isnt what happens. Do not rely on there estimated timeline it isn't reliable at all. Communication skills are poor.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Sender or ReceiverReceiver
  • Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
  • Shipping TypeDomestic
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car TransportSend a private message

Hi Kathy, I am sorry you feel this way.
Can I please have your job number so I'm able to look into this to try and ensure that we can improve.
Thanks, Daniella