SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adelaide to Brisbane in 7 days.

My brand new car arrived in perfect condition!I was a little worried as never done this before but was able to call and track my car and it all worked out great.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks David for transporting your vehicle with SMB.

Just great service

Fast, helpful and economical. Richard solved every problem i had trying to.move a car from state to state without being there.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Angela, Will be sure to pass this on to Richard.

Alexey N
Alexey NBrisbane

Moved my car from Melbourne to Brisbane in 8 days

SMB helped me to move my car from Melbourne depot to Brisbane in a very reasonable time. I dropped off the car in Melbourne 8th Feb and it was ready for collection in Brisbane on 16th. There where no damage to the car or any other surprises. However, I would suggest that you could improve 2 things: 1) In both Melbourne/Brisbane depot it's really hard to locate your office unless you ask someone. Big "SMB Transport" signs will help a lot. 2) I didn't get any updates where my car is until I emailed your first on 16th. Regular email updates will be appreciated.

Sam L.
Sam L.Sydney

Pleasantly surprised, will use again!

Cheapest quote out of nine. Called on Monday, car delivered from Melbourne to Sydney on Wednesday morning, less than 48 hours. No damage, not even a scratch. Polite and friendly service. I am very happy. I recommend them and will tell everyone, hence my presence here.

Thanks Sam for your review. The SMB Team

Amer
AmerBrisbane

Excellent service experience

Very happy with the SMB service. Quick follow up on queries, via email and phone. Transporting my vehicles from Adelaide to Brisbane I received them the same week I sent them. Can't ask for more than that. Prices were competitive, and service was outstanding.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Amer your review is greatly appreciated. Our team enjoyed helping you with your vehicle movements. Thank you, The Team @ SMB

Will use again

Exceptional turnaround time for pickup and delivery. Less that 24rs for 5 vehicles collected from Syd to Mel. Will use again.

Thank you for your review, The SMB Team

When I rang for quote getting car transported from Perth to Brisbane was told 10 to 15 days dropped car off on Tuesday and then got phone call 7 days later to say that car was in Brisbane depot picked car up next day car in excellent condition, I have no hesitation in recommending SMB, very happy with everything, Thank you.

Thanks Miles for your review. The SMB Team

Very reliable and fast delivery

was quoted by smb transport agent hine for cairns to perth 7weeks but my car arrived in 2.5weeks after dropping off in cairns depot. go ahead and trust them your car, highly reccomended.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Jason, your review is appreciated

Jason
Jason

you’re welcome!

Mike in the Alice
Mike in the AliceAlice Springs

Very happy customer

Car was moved from adelaide to Alice springs in half the time i was quoted and in great order,staff were easy and very plesant to deal with,this was my second time moving a car with them will recomend there service to others.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Mike for your review!

Rani
RaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very cheap and excellent service.

I had my immaculate amg delivered to me in Melbourne from a dealership in Sydney. Car arrived without so much as a single scratch on it. Very friendly and helpful staff. They even arranged for a Saturday pick up from their depot. ( usually closed on Saturday ). 10/10 Thanks zack (driver) and team in office.

Great Service

Dropped vehicle off for transport to act was done within 24 hours hassle free
Great job and excellent value , dropped off in same condition as sent

Thank you Scott for your review. SMB

Billy
BillyNoosa

Delivered a week earlier than expected

Porsche was picked up in Melbourne and delivered to Brisbane 5 business days later after being told 10.

Car was in good condition and I was kept informed as to its progress Recommend

Thank you Billy for your review! Your business is greatly appreciated, Daniella

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Customer service from Richard was superb when transporting our Jeep from Darwin to Melbourne. Couldn

I was kept fully informed throughout the whole process, particularly at the Darwin depot. Richard was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Kev for your review, your business is greatly appreciated! The SMB Team

Karen
KarenMelbourne

Easy transport option. Car arrived in perfect condition

I transported a car from Perth to Melbourne.. I was quoted 15-20 business days and it arrived in 18 days. I had no problems with communication regarding the estimated due date, infact the car arrived early. The drop off and pick up location was easy to find and the staff were professional in checking in and out the car. I would highly recommend this company.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Karen for your positive review, it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle. The SMB Team

Jemmott54
Jemmott54Sydney

SMB Are a great car transport company

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your positive review, it was a pleasure transporting your vehicles. The SMB Team

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your review, as a small business your review is greatly appreciated! The Team at SMB

SDM
SDMPerth

Excellent Service

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated! The Team at SMB

Excellent Service

I received excellent service from SMB. The vehicle was picked up on time, and delivered early. Not a mark on the vehicle, administration staff were excellent. I was told it may take up to 6 weeks from Perth to Newcastle and it only took 2 weeks. Vehicle was delivered to my home the same day it arrived in Sydney, 3 hours away. The delivery driver ran me twice to advise of delays and was friendly and courteous in delivering the car. I would definitely use SMB again. Great service, thankyou.

Thank you for your review and business! The Team at SMB

excellent service

Excellent service right from the start I would like to thanks Richard from Adelaide for his professional approach. I got both my cars in Brisbane before the stipulated time.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Vivek for your positive review, it was a pleasure transporting your vehicles. The SMB Team

Lyn
LynSydney

EXCELLENT Service

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Lyn for your positive comments and Frankie loved the mention :). Have a great day! Thank you, SMB

Jackie B
Jackie BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied customer

Easy to deal with from start to finish - car arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. We had great communication on tracking of car . Would recommend to anyone very satisfied customer.

Thanks Jackie, it was great moving your vehicle. Thanks again, The SMB Team

Awesome service

Great company, really helpful. Professional and thorough with their work. Rated 10 out of 10 for excellent customer service. Thank you.

Thank you Matty, Have a great day. The SMB Team

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Great service at reasonable price

I have transported my car between Brisbane and Sydney twice with SMB and both the times the service was quick and efficient at reasonable price. Thanks SMB.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Vikas for your review, look forward to transporting more with you in the future, The SMB Team

Inter-state transport

I transported my car from Perth to Sydney and it was fantastic to be able to transport luggage in the back of my car. The car arrived two weeks earlier than the date SMB gave me and, other than a little dirt (which they warned me about), it's arrived exactly the same as when it was loaded onto the truck. I would use SMB again.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Kate for your business and review, feel free to give us a call anytime if you need your vehicle transported again. Thanks, The SMB Team

Trouble free car transport

Sent a car from rural Vic to rural QLD. Arrived on time and in good shape. Happy to use again

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Jamie, it was great transporting with you :) Thanks, The SMB Team!

Zoom2u