Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Kassie
KassieMelbourne

Good transport company

I originally went through a 3rd party who connected me to SMB. It was much easier dealing directly with SMB , I found them helpful and accommodating with drop off and pick up locations.

I would use their services again.

brettski
brettskibrisbane

car transport

Delivered my car from Alice Springs to Brisbane without any hassle, highly recommend. SMB are a very reasonably priced transport company and they and their representative are an easy company to deal with.

Good service .

This is the second time I deal with SMB . First they get me my car from New Castle to Sydney and the second time from an auction in QLD , it arrives on time as scheduled .

mick
mickSydney, NSW

Dealing with the staff was great, price to bring 4wd and cub trailer from Adelaide was very fair. Delivery time was exactly as stated and delivered. Very happy. No issue with service at all

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Very fast hassle free delivery!

Very easy drop off and collection. Prompt delivery. Held the vehicle a couple of days until was able to collect at no extra charge. Would highly recommend very happy with service and price.

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

Used SMB transport from Sydney to Melbourne and had no issues. Car arrived on time and in good condition. I will use this company in the future if the need arises.

Simon.Frog
Simon.FrogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, Great value for money

I had to have my new car shipped back from Melbourne from Sydney and was very happy with both the level of service and price. My vehicle arrived on time without inceident. Would definitely use again

Review collected in partnership with SMB Australia Car Transport

good service for the price.

Happy with the service and the related price, at times the car may sit in a depot for some number of days, perhaps covid is responsible, I'm not sure. The car was received at the other end without any problems except delay.

3.5, car arrived safely but average communication and updates

Good news and most important is the car arrived safely and at an attractive price. The bad news it took a couple weeks longer than their worst case expectation. I can excuse that with all the covid 19 lockdowns however I would expect some updates along the way without me having to request updates every time. If your say car is delayed until a specific date and know it wont make it, communicate that. Very difficult to plan alternatives when the information is sparse and out of date. Otherwise no issue from me and I'm a fastidious car owner. (I am sender and receiver)

Find out how SMB Australia Car Transport compares to other Couriers

Dependable, Reliable Transport Company.

I have used SMB for transporting various vehicles for over 13 years all over Australia, nothing more than professional outstanding customer service. That's why I don't trust anyone else, they are always accommodating! Anyone whom requires a recommendation on transporting vehicles anywhere in Australia, I never hesitate in recommending SMB.
Thanks Eddie

True to their word

Chose SMB on recommendation, which made life a little easier. As my timeline was important, staff went the extra yard to meet my needs. I could not fault the service. I would definitely use this company again.
All the best, Mark

Bridie
BridieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

PROFESSIONAL CAR TRANSPORT

I was pleasantly surprised by how communicative, helpful and professional this organisation was. They followed through with everything I asked for. M

I was very happy to receive my car in excellent order.

I would use them again. No problem

Good job.

I had to travel from Sydney to Adelaide and had to chose between drive via road or take a flight n send car by SMB. I was skeptical about transporting my car by seeing other reviews.
But everything turned out fine, No hassle.
They said delivery can take upto 12 business days but arrived early in 6 days.
No damage. All personal goods fine n intact.
They had removed radio antenna which i reattached later.
Good price.
Suggestion, contact and deal with SMB directly.
If you search for transport business on internet, the ones that come up are only referring web businesses. They don’t own transports, they are just agents. Do not use them. They will overcharge you and can’t help much if something goes wrong.
Yes, so contact SMB directly.

Great Company

They are really a great bunch of people to deal with, I use them on a monthly basis and they have never let us down. I will always return to them as I am ensured of a safe delivery.

Keith C.
Keith C.Perth, WA

Great service. Great communication, Service with a smile! =)

Cars have always been delivered on time in good condition. Guys at all yards have been helpful and cheerful to work with. Everyone that I've spoken too at SMB has been pleasant and helpful. more than happy to recommend SMB for your transport needs.