SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Clay
ClaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good cheap car transport

Speed, Quality, Cost. Pick any 2. SMB ticked my boxes of Cost and Quality (undamaged), car was picked up a few days late but really, if you are getting it cheap and they don't mess up your car you can't really moan. Overall a good job.

MRC
MRCVic

Excellent and efficient service

SMB were fuss free to deal with and excellent customer service. My car was transported from Darwin to Melbourne in a week, when quoted 3. Very competitive prices. I would highly recommend.

Rob
RobMelbourne

Got the job done

Dropped my car off in Brisbane to be transported to Melbourne. Arrived a few days later than I was originally told and didnt get a call to organize delivery, they just turned up. Other than that was very satisfied, my car and all contents arrived no problems. Office staff were very pleasant to deal with and the bloke at the Brisbane depot went out of his way to wait around for me to bring my car in on a Friday afternoon, which saved me a lot of drama as i was booked for a flight the next morning.
Would use this company again.
Thanks!

Thanks Rob for your review, The SMB Team

Roxanne
RoxanneDarwin

Darwin to brisbane

I recently sent my holden sports Ute from Darwin to brisbane depot to depot with SMB. Great service from the start till the end. Car tired up on time no damage. I was able to phone up and get estimate delivery date. Depot called me as soon as it arrived. Happy with the service

Thanks Roxanne for your review! The SMB Team

Matt
MattAlice Springs

Don't let the negative reviews throw you off!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Matt for your review it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle. The SMB Team

Syd to Per in less than a week

Having read the reviews of movingcars, I had calculated 4 weeks for my car to be moved from Sydney to Perth. To my pleasant surprise they rang me to pick up my car in Perth, less than a week since I had left my car at the Sydney depot. Great Service!!!

Thanks Pedro for your review, The SMB Team

Simone
SimoneAlice Springs

Easy transport I booked directly this time and was so much better than using other companies. Thanks to Andrew for answering all my concerns and too many phone calls.

Thank you Simone for your review. It is greatly appreciated. The Team @ SMB

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adelaide to Brisbane in 7 days.

My brand new car arrived in perfect condition!I was a little worried as never done this before but was able to call and track my car and it all worked out great.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks David for transporting your vehicle with SMB.

Just great service

Fast, helpful and economical. Richard solved every problem i had trying to.move a car from state to state without being there.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Angela, Will be sure to pass this on to Richard.

Alexey N
Alexey NBrisbane

Moved my car from Melbourne to Brisbane in 8 days

SMB helped me to move my car from Melbourne depot to Brisbane in a very reasonable time. I dropped off the car in Melbourne 8th Feb and it was ready for collection in Brisbane on 16th. There where no damage to the car or any other surprises. However, I would suggest that you could improve 2 things: 1) In both Melbourne/Brisbane depot it's really hard to locate your office unless you ask someone. Big "SMB Transport" signs will help a lot. 2) I didn't get any updates where my car is until I emailed your first on 16th. Regular email updates will be appreciated.

Good service!

I had no issue at all with the transport of my Hyundai IX35. I packed my car full of stuff from Sydney to Perth. Took approx 4 weeks as expected! I got accurate information every time I called to check up on the ETA.

Thank you Melanie for your review, it is greatly appreciated. The Team @ SMB

Sam L.
Sam L.Sydney

Pleasantly surprised, will use again!

Cheapest quote out of nine. Called on Monday, car delivered from Melbourne to Sydney on Wednesday morning, less than 48 hours. No damage, not even a scratch. Polite and friendly service. I am very happy. I recommend them and will tell everyone, hence my presence here.

Thanks Sam for your review. The SMB Team

Amer
AmerBrisbane

Excellent service experience

Very happy with the SMB service. Quick follow up on queries, via email and phone. Transporting my vehicles from Adelaide to Brisbane I received them the same week I sent them. Can't ask for more than that. Prices were competitive, and service was outstanding.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Amer your review is greatly appreciated. Our team enjoyed helping you with your vehicle movements. Thank you, The Team @ SMB

Djnww
DjnwwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive Delivery times

SMB offered the fastest and cheapest delivery of all the companies I called. My car was delivered from Sydney to Brisbane. Was quoted 8 days for delivery and pick up within 48 hours. The closest competitor had a 2 week delivery time with the majority being 3 weeks. Not only that, SMB delivered my car early, in just 5 days. Thank you very much.

One piece of advise. SMB should inform customers that their cars will be covered with duct tape. Imagine having a brand new car covered in tape and sticky residue left with no instructions on how to remove it. All you need to do is tell your customers to use bug/tar remover to wipe it away. If not, they are going to be left with a lot of swirl marks on their paint.

Will use again

Exceptional turnaround time for pickup and delivery. Less that 24rs for 5 vehicles collected from Syd to Mel. Will use again.

Thank you for your review, The SMB Team

When I rang for quote getting car transported from Perth to Brisbane was told 10 to 15 days dropped car off on Tuesday and then got phone call 7 days later to say that car was in Brisbane depot picked car up next day car in excellent condition, I have no hesitation in recommending SMB, very happy with everything, Thank you.

Thanks Miles for your review. The SMB Team

Very reliable and fast delivery

was quoted by smb transport agent hine for cairns to perth 7weeks but my car arrived in 2.5weeks after dropping off in cairns depot. go ahead and trust them your car, highly reccomended.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Jason, your review is appreciated

Jason
Jason

you’re welcome!

Mike in the Alice
Mike in the AliceAlice Springs

Very happy customer

Car was moved from adelaide to Alice springs in half the time i was quoted and in great order,staff were easy and very plesant to deal with,this was my second time moving a car with them will recomend there service to others.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Mike for your review!

Matty F
Matty FBlacktown

Happy Delivery

I dropped a car off at the Seven Hills NSW Depot to be delivered to Western Australia. They inspected the car whilst I waited confirming with me and recording any cosmetic marks already on the car. My daughter was called the day the car arrived and she was able to leave it there for a few days until she had time to get there to pick it up. The car arrived in the same condition as when it left. The office staff were very helpful at both Depots. Highly recommend SMB Australia Car Transport.

Thanks Matty for your review, The SMB Team

Rani
RaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very cheap and excellent service.

I had my immaculate amg delivered to me in Melbourne from a dealership in Sydney. Car arrived without so much as a single scratch on it. Very friendly and helpful staff. They even arranged for a Saturday pick up from their depot. ( usually closed on Saturday ). 10/10 Thanks zack (driver) and team in office.

Great Service

Dropped vehicle off for transport to act was done within 24 hours hassle free
Great job and excellent value , dropped off in same condition as sent

Thank you Scott for your review. SMB

Trouble free experience.

SMB transported my brand new VW Passat from a dealer in NSW to Perth, WA. They picked it up on the 30th June and I got the call to say that it had arrived on the 17th July.....way earlier then originally quoted date of 3rd August. Car was picked up from the depot with no issues. Mark at the Kewdale depot was friendly and helpful. Only thing was the car was a bit dusty but you get that traveling across the country! All in all, happy with the service and would use again.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Patrick for your review! As open carriers the vehicles do get a bit dusty, but we will work on this in the future. Thanks, SMB

Billy
BillyNoosa

Delivered a week earlier than expected

Porsche was picked up in Melbourne and delivered to Brisbane 5 business days later after being told 10.

Car was in good condition and I was kept informed as to its progress Recommend

Thank you Billy for your review! Your business is greatly appreciated, Daniella

Customer service from Richard was superb when transporting our Jeep from Darwin to Melbourne. Couldn

I was kept fully informed throughout the whole process, particularly at the Darwin depot. Richard was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Kev for your review, your business is greatly appreciated! The SMB Team

Karen
KarenMelbourne

Easy transport option. Car arrived in perfect condition

I transported a car from Perth to Melbourne.. I was quoted 15-20 business days and it arrived in 18 days. I had no problems with communication regarding the estimated due date, infact the car arrived early. The drop off and pick up location was easy to find and the staff were professional in checking in and out the car. I would highly recommend this company.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Karen for your positive review, it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle. The SMB Team

Zoom2u