SMB Australia Car Transport

SMB Australia Car Transport (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by SMB Australia Car Transport

Great customer service.

We organised our daughter's car to be transported from Melbourne to Byron Bay. The staff were very helpful & answered all our queries politely. Our daughter was full of praise for the driver who delivered her car. He informed her of the drop off time and meeting location so that the hand over went without a hitch. Based on our experience we can highly recommend SMB.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks for your review Helen, it is always great to hear positive comments about our staff in the office & on the road. The SMB Team

Perfect Bunch of guys very professional Highly Recommend

Awesome job received the car on time would highly recommend to anyone wanting to transport a car interstate I will be using again if ever needed

Thanks Peps, it's always great working with you! The SMB Team

Excellent professional Service.

I have been using SMB ever since they opened up in Seven Hills NSW. My vehicles have always turned up in time frame that I was told. Never had an issue with any delivery and the staff (especially Paige and Henny) are fantastic and courteous. Would highly recommend SMB!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Ali! It is always great transporting your cars! We appreciate your business, thanks the SMB Girls!

Thankyou

Receive - car - new condition
Arrived as arranged - driver really friendly
Excellent communication - from office girls and driver. Also notified ample time for meet-up at delivery destination by driver. Happy to recommend SMB. Cheers

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Doug for your business and review. We look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks The SMB Team!

Excellent Service

SMB moved my car. Excellent service and friendly staff. Picked on time and delivered on time. Will use again. Strongly recomment it

Thank you for your review! The SMB Team

Highly Recommend

Shipped a car from Sydney to Melbourne for me, excellent service and communication from the day i dropped it off at the depot in Seven Hills to delivery in Melbourne. Would recommend to anyone

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Nick, look forward to working with you in the future! The SMB Team!

Fantastic Turnaround times on short notice!! Always!!

Every time we use SMB they are always so helpful and always deliver on time and nothing is ever a problem. Highly recommend SMB Car Transport

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Dave! It's always great working with you! The SMB Team!

Happy customer

Great company to deal with. Car turned up on time. Very happy with service provided. Would definitely recommend. A + +

Thanks for your review! The SMB Team

Worth moving to

I have been with SMB for 6 months and Ill never change again. Great people, value and service.
Efficiency is exemplary from Admin to drivers. I will recommend them to every car dealer I know from now on. They even made an extremely kind donation to our Variety children's charity cause. Thanks SMB

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Chris! It has been great doing business with you & we look forward to working together in the future! Thanks SMB

Great Service

Great service with no issues and always very staff. Only minor but Better sign posting at the Brisbane depot in Coopers Plains would be good

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Errol, we work on providing more signage in our Brisbane depot :) . The SMB Team

Best in the Industry

Been using SMB for years now. Never let us down, I have been using them from Sydney to Melbourne and Sydney to Brisbane and back. Wonderful team

Thanks Shervin, It is always great doing business with you! Thanks, SMB

Nissan Pathfinder - Darwin to Sydney

Great, safe , efficient and professional delivery of my Nissan pathfinder from Darwin NT to Sydney, especially Donna at the Seven hills office. Thank you Donna! Ken Kirkman-Darwin

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your great words, will pass it onto Donna! Feel free to contact us in the future! Many thanks, The SMB Team!

Sam
SamBrisbane

Best transport company! Easy and painless

I sent a car from Melbourne to Brisbane, the car arrived much ealier than expected! The service was amazing and the team were even better! I will be using them again for sure!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Sam for your positive review! Look forward to transporting with you in the future,
The Team at SMB

great way when tired to get a car from one capital city to another although waiting to load sometime

Waiting to load cars time could be quicker but once loaded all went well and delivery was on time.I was a receiver and a sender twice recently.

Sender or Receiverboth
SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Gay for your review, it has always been a pleasure moving your car!

Charles
CharlesSydney, NSW

Excellent, reliable and professional interstate car transport

I have used SMB now three times in the last 6 months to transport cars form Melbourne to Sydney. On all occasions they have been reliable and professional. Once you ask them to take on the job, you cam relax and sit back to await their phone call saying the car was ready for pickup.. That's just want I want. Staff are also good and helpful and return quotes and queries quickly.
Highly recommend and will continue to use as first choice for my interstate car transport.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Afternoon Charles, Appreciate the positive review, look forward to transporting with you in the future!
Thanks, SMB

Guy M
Guy MSydney, NSW

Brilliant customer service in vehicle transport

I had my car picked up in Adelaide and delivered in Sydney to the SMB Depot. It was on time and on budget. They even arranged to deliver the car from their depot to my home with just one phone call and at late notice they still got it to me the following day. 5 stars!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Guy for the positive review, if you need anything transported in the future be sure to give us a call! Thanks, the team at SMB

Jason C
Jason CSydney, NSW

Reliable and perfect

We provide vehicles for Film and TV and when we needed several vehicles being iX35's moved from Queensland to Sydney without damage or delay for a feature film SMB yet again operated flawlessly. They actually delivered three days earlier than the date promised. Could not recommend them any more highly.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Jason for your positive review, It was great to move your vehicles!
The Team at SMB

Great service, will use again

SMB moved my car from Sydney to Melbourne last month. Estimated time frame was accurate and process was easy. Thank you, will use again if needed :)

Awesome service. Very quick delivery. I would recommend them to everyone.

I received a car from them. Informed daily on progress. Really pleasant staff. Awesome to deal with. Delivery was quick.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Nick for your positive feedback, it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle from Victoria.

Thank you SMB team for helping me with the move Stress free I recommend and in future will use them again.

Thank you Ella for your business! Thanks, SMB Australia

wow unbelievable old fashion service

the service from these guys was unbelievable, we were updated with progress of our vehicle and van pick up from Alice Springs to Sydney, all staff were extremely helpful and polite, and on pick up the beautiful office girls organised coffee whilst the business owner washed down our vehicles. Great service THANK YOU!

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thanks Mark for your positive response! It was great meeting you and transporting your vehicles!

Ashraf
AshrafSydney

Great Service highly recommend

SMB moved my cars few times. They delivered on time and with great customer service. impressive value for money and will use again for sure. Thanks

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you for your positive review! it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle.
Thank you and have a great day, Daniella

Great Service

Thanks SMB team, helped with my move. They made it so stress free and easy with their excellent customer service :) Will definitely use again.

SMB Australia C.SMB Australia Car Transport

Thank you Tiffany for your review, it was a pleasure moving your vehicle!
Daniella