Smeg BLF01BLAU (Black)

Smeg BLF01BLAU (Black)

MPN: BLF01BLAU
5.0 from 1 review

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Glenda

GlendaDepot Hill

Amazing blender 2nd review on the replacement of faulty blender.

Can't say enough about how happy I am with Smeg's customer service. I now have a wonderful Smeg blender and it works a treat. My measure of a good blender is if it can make a pineapple smoothie without lumps and I can tell you that this blender does it with ease. This Smeg blender was a replacement for my first Smeg blender that just didn't seem to blend. If you are thinking of purchasing a Smeg blender buy with confidence, not only does the product look great but it works so well and the customer service is brilliant.

Date PurchasedApr 2018