MPN: CJF01BLAU

1.0

Terrible quality

I squeeze half grapefruits and oranges. The motor is weak and frequently overheats. In the last few weeks the shiny metallic covering of the juice spout has literally oxidized away exposing the underlying material. When I called the company and described what happened I was met with 28 seconds of silence broken only by my asking if the customer service person was trained to respond to complaints by utter silence. There are much better and less expensive juicers on the market.

Purchased in June 2019.

Rodney M.Smeg

You are unlucky to have one.

Total waste of money. It stopped working on its own accord and then..... long wait before it wakes up again. Not at all worth it. Go for one of the inexpensive brands instead. :)

Purchased in September 2020.

Other Juicers

Over heats ever time

My new smeg citrus juice over heats every time I use it. Ive been gentle with pressure and very disappointed.
Obviously smeg hasnt tested these properly.
Cant believe I cant even make a juice for me and my partner. Will be returning it asap

Purchased in October 2019 at David Jones for $188.00.

Lesley R.Smeg
Juicers

Find out how Smeg CJF01BLAU (Black) compares to other Juicers

See all Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01 reviews

Al E.
Al E.asked
CJF01BLAU (Black)

I was gifted the smeg juicer by my nephew around October 2020. I was juicing today and the motor just stopped working. What can I do its only 6 months old?
Received from [Name Removed] in October 2020
Albert Erby
[Personal Details Removed]

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi AI E thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your juicer. Are you located in Australia? As this is an Australian Product review website, if so can you kindly email us direct with your full name address and contact telephone number along with a picture of the appliance and a picture of the base of the appliance that shows the serial number on it. Our email address is diamondservice@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards Smeg Australia

See all Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01 questions

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare all 6 Smeg Citrus Juicer CJF01