Part of Smeg CK2000 Series 1.7

0%4 · 100%

DavieT
DavieTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  CK2000SS

Great looking ranghood - If only it worked !

I moved into a house that had a CK2000 range hood fitted.

The performance of the rangehood was incredible for the first few weeks. Unfortunately after two weeks it stopped working completely. No lights, No Fan, nothing. I called the Smeg service agent who informed me that the main circuit board is no longer available as a spare part. I'm now left with the choice of replacing the entire unit at $$$, or replacing with another brand and modifying the cabinetry to suit.

Based on this experience, I'd not be able to recommned this product.

Frits C.
Frits C.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  CK2000SS

Disappointed with the premium brand rangehood

We have a SMEG CK2000 about 2 years ago and we are quite disappointed. Despite cleaning frequently in the dishwasher, it does not take a long time for it to drip grease and fat onto the smeg cooktop and any food that is being prepared.
We also had to replace one of the filters as metal bits fell off and into the food.

We contacted SMEG but they were unwilling to solve the issue, other than us replacing the 3 filters for $100 each + postage.

poz
pozVictoria5 posts

paid plenty

Brought a smeg range hood ck 2000 when building our new home paid plenty over $2000

very disppointed with the appliance 3 years later motor blow and computer chip gone over $800 to fix would expect more for SMEG and will be without for 2 weeks not sure to fix or replace they all say its a good range hood we got the dud.lucky us

this product

Poz

Show details

DJ
DJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Not working well

When we looked at CK2000 they demonstreated how it could hold up a hot plate. I'm not sure what the difference is between that and what we bought and that since with ours you are lucky to suck and hold a piece of paper. It sucks alright - but not in they way we would like.

Des Hudson
Des Hudson · CK2000SS (76 cm)

We moved into our house only a month ago and my Smeg Rangehood constantly drips oil over my Smeg Cooktop. It started to happen after about the 3rd cook and has been a constant issue which is hugely disappointing. I have no idea where the oil is coming from.

Impression
Impression · CK2000SS (76 cm)

Hi just installed my Smeg CK2000 but gosh it’s so loud! Is there a way to reduce that noise?! It’s ridiculous!

See all Smeg CK2000SS (76 cm) questions

FeaturesHalogen LightsLED Lights
Dimensions 357 x 760 x 400 mm357 x 760 x 400 mm
Number of Fan Speeds44
Control TypeButtons / SwitchButtons / Switch
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
  • MPN: CK2000-76 and CK2000SS