MPN: DCF02BLAU

2.0
  • Product is used
IsabelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poorly made: 4 cups doesn’t work

Coffee tasted great, but product is too faulty. 4 cups function doesn’t work — after a month of owning it, it simply stopped lighting up (and it makes no sense to brew a full pot all the time). Had it replaced with a new machine and after 2 weeks, same problem occurred — 4 cups didn’t light up again. I love Smeg and I’m devasted with not having my machine, but for the hefty price it makes no sense to own a faulty machine. I really wish I still had my machine, but I can’t keep having to replace it when it stops lighting again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $259.00.

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg
Onjel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WAS in love but without a pot it's useless

I love all things SMEG and this machine was no different, the coffee was always perfect.

The issue I have is that after a few months the coffee pot shattered while washing, which can happen i know! I have been trying to find a replacement pot for 6 months now with no luck (unless you want to pay over $120 ) which to me seems way too high for a machine I paid $250. I was even ready to pay the extra money but so many retailers just don't have them in stock and you will be waiting months for shipment.

I'm still hopeful and haven't thrown out the machine yet!

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg
Onjel C.

Thankyou SMEG for diligently organing a replacement so quickly! looking fowrard to enjoying some drip coffee soon!

See all Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 reviews