Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Kettle

Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Kettle

Disappointing Smeg D&G kettle

I purchased a Smeg D&G kettle several months ago . The enamel is now lifting from underneath the lid. Although beautiful to look at it is clearly not fit for purpose .
Such an appalling result on a kettle that is so obscenely priced .
Buyer beware !

Purchased in February 2019.

Dear Holly, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address, telephone contact details and also if you can scan me a photograph of the rating plate from the base of the appliance. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Regards, Steve Cullen

Beautiful, but enamel comes off

I bought this for my Mum for Christmas, and it was absolutely gorgeous. The prettiest kettle I've ever used or seen. Two months later, the enamel on the inside rim of the kettle started to peel off. Needless to say for the price I paid this was absolutely atrocious. I returned it, and won't be getting another one sadly. It might have just been a faulty one, but in any case it was unacceptable.

Dear Lyoness We are very sorry to learn of the issue with your Dolce & Gabbana kettle. As a family owned business we take much pride in both our product development and manufacturing processes. The intricate design of the Dolce & Gabbana small appliance collection is applied by hand in our factory in northern Italy. We would like to rectify the issue with you. Could you kindly send your contact details to our national service manager, Steve Cullen – steve.cullen@smeg.com.au, and we will be in touch. Best wishes, Smeg Australia