Smeg DOSFA6390X

Smeg DOSFA6390X

MPN: DOSFA6390X

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

2.5

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Corey T.

Corey T.Mid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful showpiece in my kitchen

It took a while to find the perfect oven for my kitchen, ( been in my kitchen for about 2 years now )
This has all the functions you would ever need and more ( you need a pilots licence to drive the main oven )
it produces the best roasts ( nice and moist ) cakes are the same,
my only gripe with it would be, for the price of the unit you would expect things like sliding racks.
One issue I have with this unit is the User Manual, some one put the child lock on and the manual doesn't explain how to turn it off

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$3,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedSeveral times a week

Stay away from this appliance

Purchased March, haven’t had a decent roast since or any other roasted food, paid a good price thinking I was getting a quality product, everything comes out soggy potato’s could stay in there all day and still not go crispy, I have now ordered a replacement brand and can’t wait for it to arrive. I can’t even sell this product on because I would not wish these problems to go on to anybody else . £800. 00 down the drain, you have a lot to answer for Mr Smeg. Please remove your products from our country and stop trying to con the British public.

Date PurchasedMar 2018