MPN: DOSFA6390X
1.0 from 1 review

Stay away from this appliance

Purchased March, haven’t had a decent roast since or any other roasted food, paid a good price thinking I was getting a quality product, everything comes out soggy potato’s could stay in there all day and still not go crispy, I have now ordered a replacement brand and can’t wait for it to arrive. I can’t even sell this product on because I would not wish these problems to go on to anybody else . £800. 00 down the drain, you have a lot to answer for Mr Smeg. Please remove your products from our country and stop trying to con the British public.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi there my name is Steve Cullen and I am the National Service and Spare Parts Manager for Smeg Australia. It is indeed unfortunate that you have experienced a problem with your appliance. This is an Australian product review website however if you email me direct with your full name address and contact telephone numbers I will send them to our UK office and then they can contact you and action accordingly, my email address is Steve.cullen@smeg.com.au thank you Steve