Smeg DOSPA6395X

Smeg DOSPA6395X

MPN: DOSPA6395X
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

Flaking Enamel Paint.

Rodney M.Smeg
Rachel LNew South Wales

SMEG DOSPA6395X - Double Pyrolitic oven

Purchased in March 2020 at Kitchen Things for $3,600.00.

Steve C.Smeg

Other Wall Ovens

kazwestfield
kazwestfieldSydney, NSW

Exploding smeg oven

Having worked for a number of months, I tried to use the pyrolytic. One hour in and the glass exploded. Sunday afternoon, nobody at smeg around to help & certainly no dinner for us ! Two hours of my weekend Also spent cleaning up. Glass, glass everywhere !! I have emailed smeg and just hope they will rectify this is some way. There is lots of glass and I’m still worried my dogs and kids will find some and step on it

Purchased for $3,000.00.

Product is used Weekly
Lesley R.Smeg
IsabelSydney, NSW

Not great, regretting the buy!

So disappointed. We had our new smeg oven installed in our new kitchen. We used it for the first time tonight. Terrible experience. After 1 1/2 hours it stopped working and the display screen is blank. Cannot turn it on. Only the light will work. Really!!! I haven’t contacted smeg yet as it just happened. I googled trouble shooting as there really isn’t anything in the manual. I came across this website. Wish I read these reviews before I purchased it. Fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly.

Steve C.Smeg
Wall Ovens

Find out how Smeg DOSPA6395X compares to other Wall Ovens

Charles
CharlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great oven ... shame about the cash back promise!

A great oven and we're very happy with the appliance. It took a while to learn the controls but the results have been great and better than we expected. Sadly the offer of a cashback that has failed to materialise was a disappointment.

Purchased in June 2019.

Scotty Macasked

Hello my parents bought this oven DOSPA6395X less than 18 months ago.
It’s having a few issues, the knobs are getting super hot as in it burns you. Bottom oven not heating up properly.
Need assistance please.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Scotty Mac, Thank you for reaching out. Can you please email us with your parents full name address and contact telephone number so that we can organise an inspection/ repair. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind regards, Smeg Australia.

Scotty Mac

I have, thank you for the swift response. As this was a staff purchase for them I’m struggling with a receipt. Just trying to work it out.
Would be a real shame knowing this product has failed so quickly after installing and given that it is burning the user.

Leighasked

I was just about to buy this oven. Apart from the various concerns above, I am most concerned at the exploding glass issue. Is this still a problem with this oven?

Geki
Geki

Leigh i was worried about this too. The repairer who replaced the metal on the front of my oven, said that only if the glass is left very dirty or covered in oil during pyrolitic does it explode. Having said that, i am yet to use that function as it worries me too.

Leigh

Thank you for your reply! I think I am going to go with another brand I found. A bit dearer but excellent reviews. Thanks for taking the time to reply and best wishes for non-exploding glass. I'm so excited but so nervous!! :)

Rachel L

I have never had an issue with exploding glass but big issues with the pyrolitic function. It works so well it damages internal enamel lining. It not only cleans oven but it weakens enamel cavity. This would be my third oven. Bought a newer model thinking newer one wd be better but I think it is worse.

Karen Bulstrode
Karen Bulstrodeasked

How do I remove the top hand rail on my oven? It prevents the oven being fully pushed back into wall

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Karen,
This is not possible. You will need to modify your joinery to make it fit correctly.
Regards

Fred
Fred

the top rail holds all your controllers to the computer on top of the oven. I suggest you modify your cupboard and get a covering plate made at a joinery works. I hope this is helpful cheers Fred.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,950.00
Oven FuelElectricity
Type Convection
SizeDouble
Capacity120L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 884 x 597 x 567 mm