Smeg DOSPA6395X

Smeg DOSPA6395X

MPN: DOSPA6395X
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

1.0
1 review
Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Quilter
Quilterasked

The Smeg oven has been wonderful for past 3 years. We don't use it much (wife & myself). Went to use it tonight and the oven fan and oven light switch is not working. An 'Error 8' message appears??
The lower auxiliary oven works with light. Is there a quick fix for this please as can't understand why this would be an issue for such an expensive oven. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Peter

Scotty Macasked

Hello my parents bought this oven DOSPA6395X less than 18 months ago.
It’s having a few issues, the knobs are getting super hot as in it burns you. Bottom oven not heating up properly.
Need assistance please.

Smeg
Lesley R.SmegSend a private message
Leighasked

I was just about to buy this oven. Apart from the various concerns above, I am most concerned at the exploding glass issue. Is this still a problem with this oven?

Geki
Geki
Leigh

Thank you for your reply! I think I am going to go with another brand I found. A bit dearer but excellent reviews. Thanks for taking the time to reply and best wishes for non-exploding glass. I'm so excited but so nervous!! :)

Rachel L
Rachel L

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,950.00
Oven FuelElectricity
Type Convection
SizeDouble
Capacity120L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 884 x 597 x 567 mm