Smeg DOSPA6395X

Smeg DOSPA6395X

MPN: DOSPA6395X
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Flaking Enamel Paint.

Rodney M.Smeg

Flaking enamel inside oven

Built a new house May 2018. November 2019 noticed the enamel coating on top inside of oven flaking off. Rang Smeg, got a replacement oven. Noticed it has happened again (May 2021), only had this oven for 15 months. Contacted Smeg, took photos. Spoke to a customer service rep who wasn’t overly helpful and didn’t seem to care for issue. Not sure too many customers want enamel in their food. Another new oven order but not installed yet. Don’t have much trust in this product and wouldn’t recommend. Have also had display go completely blank half way through cooking.

Purchased in December 2019.

Lesley R.Smeg

Other Wall Ovens

Rachel LNew South Wales

SMEG DOSPA6395X - Double Pyrolitic oven

Purchased in March 2020 at Kitchen Things for $3,600.00.

Charles
CharlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great oven ... shame about the cash back promise!

A great oven and we're very happy with the appliance. It took a while to learn the controls but the results have been great and better than we expected. Sadly the offer of a cashback that has failed to materialise was a disappointment.

Purchased in June 2019.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Smeg DOSPA6395X compares to other Wall Ovens

kittyq
kittyqAU

Stylish, functional an reliable oven

Super oven that we use far more frequently than our previous (Westinghouse) one. Heats up quickly, cooks evenly and has great functions. Highly recommended addition for any kitchen. Yes, it is in the upper price range but you get what you pay for and I expect it will last for years.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sleek looking oven

Loving this oven. Oven beeps when it's heated to required temperature. Has several different features for cooking. Has a grill and oven option at the same time also can be set to eco friendly heating. Has a timer setting. Easy to use, Easy to clean. It has a pyrolitic option so it's extremely easy to keep clean.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
GermaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exploding inner glass during pyrolytic clean

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Germaine

I look forward to your speedy reply.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
AnnhAU

Fan died on Feb 2017 .am disgusted need working oven . Paid a lit of money for this oven .now feel n

Very happy with performance .
Not happy with its staying power , did not last too long .expected it to performe for longer .
For the price I payed I expected it to last longer
Have not got price for repairs yet but am waiting for mechanic to come to estimate cost

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Annh

Thank you for your promp reply , I I will be in touch tomorrow ?

Annh

Have contacted local Rep. Waiting for him to ring me , will keep you updated .

Other Wall Ovens

Scotty Macasked

Hello my parents bought this oven DOSPA6395X less than 18 months ago.
It’s having a few issues, the knobs are getting super hot as in it burns you. Bottom oven not heating up properly.
Need assistance please.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Scotty Mac, Thank you for reaching out. Can you please email us with your parents full name address and contact telephone number so that we can organise an inspection/ repair. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind regards, Smeg Australia.

Scotty Mac

I have, thank you for the swift response. As this was a staff purchase for them I’m struggling with a receipt. Just trying to work it out.
Would be a real shame knowing this product has failed so quickly after installing and given that it is burning the user.

Leighasked

I was just about to buy this oven. Apart from the various concerns above, I am most concerned at the exploding glass issue. Is this still a problem with this oven?

Geki
Geki

Leigh i was worried about this too. The repairer who replaced the metal on the front of my oven, said that only if the glass is left very dirty or covered in oil during pyrolitic does it explode. Having said that, i am yet to use that function as it worries me too.

Leigh

Thank you for your reply! I think I am going to go with another brand I found. A bit dearer but excellent reviews. Thanks for taking the time to reply and best wishes for non-exploding glass. I'm so excited but so nervous!! :)

Rachel L

I have never had an issue with exploding glass but big issues with the pyrolitic function. It works so well it damages internal enamel lining. It not only cleans oven but it weakens enamel cavity. This would be my third oven. Bought a newer model thinking newer one wd be better but I think it is worse.

Karen Bulstrode
Karen Bulstrodeasked

How do I remove the top hand rail on my oven? It prevents the oven being fully pushed back into wall

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Karen,
This is not possible. You will need to modify your joinery to make it fit correctly.
Regards

Fred
Fred

the top rail holds all your controllers to the computer on top of the oven. I suggest you modify your cupboard and get a covering plate made at a joinery works. I hope this is helpful cheers Fred.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,950.00
Oven FuelElectricity
Type Convection
SizeDouble
Capacity120L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 884 x 597 x 567 mm