Smeg DOSPA6395X

Smeg DOSPA6395X

MPN: DOSPA6395X
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

Product is used Daily
Rodney M.Smeg
Rachel LNew South Wales

SMEG DOSPA6395X - Double Pyrolitic oven

Purchased in March 2020 at Kitchen Things for $3,600.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Daily
Steve C.Smeg

Other Wall Ovens

Scotty Macasked

Hello my parents bought this oven DOSPA6395X less than 18 months ago.
It’s having a few issues, the knobs are getting super hot as in it burns you. Bottom oven not heating up properly.
Need assistance please.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Scotty Mac, Thank you for reaching out. Can you please email us with your parents full name address and contact telephone number so that we can organise an inspection/ repair. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind regards, Smeg Australia.

Scotty Mac

I have, thank you for the swift response. As this was a staff purchase for them I’m struggling with a receipt. Just trying to work it out.
Would be a real shame knowing this product has failed so quickly after installing and given that it is burning the user.

Leighasked

I was just about to buy this oven. Apart from the various concerns above, I am most concerned at the exploding glass issue. Is this still a problem with this oven?

Geki
Geki

Leigh i was worried about this too. The repairer who replaced the metal on the front of my oven, said that only if the glass is left very dirty or covered in oil during pyrolitic does it explode. Having said that, i am yet to use that function as it worries me too.

Leigh

Thank you for your reply! I think I am going to go with another brand I found. A bit dearer but excellent reviews. Thanks for taking the time to reply and best wishes for non-exploding glass. I'm so excited but so nervous!! :)

Rachel L

I have never had an issue with exploding glass but big issues with the pyrolitic function. It works so well it damages internal enamel lining. It not only cleans oven but it weakens enamel cavity. This would be my third oven. Bought a newer model thinking newer one wd be better but I think it is worse.

Karen Bulstrode
Karen Bulstrodeasked

How do I remove the top hand rail on my oven? It prevents the oven being fully pushed back into wall

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Karen,
This is not possible. You will need to modify your joinery to make it fit correctly.
Regards

Fred
Fred

the top rail holds all your controllers to the computer on top of the oven. I suggest you modify your cupboard and get a covering plate made at a joinery works. I hope this is helpful cheers Fred.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,950.00
Oven FuelElectricity
Type Convection
SizeDouble
Capacity120L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 884 x 597 x 567 mm