lucSnowy Mountains

Stressed out

This oven does not heat up properly I have read other reviews on Smeg and this is the same - terrible, NOT SATISFIED at all rang SMEG on many occasions and I have tried everything cannot cook a decent roast, cakes collapse etc, this has caused me such stress and loss of food and electricity. I am sorry to say but it has been a disaster. I have been cooking for over 50yrs and have never come across an oven like this, after 18yrs cooking with a Miele I decided to change what a big mistake. Since the purchase of the Smeg this year I have not been able to cook a cake, nor roast potatoes after 1.5hrs still not cooked a roast chicken on 210C after 2 hours still with blood inside this is not good - very disappointing.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Thankyou

luc

I am very happy to advise that Smeg has resolved all issues and to my satisfaction. Smeg was excellent, courteous and obliging in every way. A BIG THANKYOU TO SMEG