Stressed out

This oven does not heat up properly I have read other reviews on Smeg and this is the same - terrible, NOT SATISFIED at all rang SMEG on many occasions and I have tried everything cannot cook a decent roast, cakes collapse etc, this has caused me such stress and loss of food and electricity. I am sorry to say but it has been a disaster. I have been cooking for over 50yrs and have never come across an oven like this, after 18yrs cooking with a Miele I decided to change what a big mistake. Since the purchase of the Smeg this year I have not been able to cook a cake, nor roast potatoes after 1.5hrs still not cooked a roast chicken on 210C after 2 hours still with blood inside this is not good - very disappointing.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Stressed out ! Thanks for your review. My name is Steve Cullen and I am the National Service and Spare Parts Manager for Smeg Australia. It is indeed unfortunate that you have experienced a problem with your appliance. Can you please email me direct, Steve.cullen@smeg.com.au and include your full name, address and contact telephone number, along with the name and date of the retailer where you purchased your appliance from? I will then be in direct contact to discuss this matter. Regards. Steve Cullen.ThankyouI am very happy to advise that Smeg has resolved all issues and to my satisfaction. Smeg was excellent, courteous and obliging in every way. A BIG THANKYOU TO SMEG