Smeg DOSPA6925

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

1.0

1 review

lucSnowy Mountains

Stressed out

This oven does not heat up properly I have read other reviews on Smeg and this is the same - terrible, NOT SATISFIED at all rang SMEG on many occasions and I have tried everything cannot cook a decent roast, cakes collapse etc, this has caused me such stress and loss of food and electricity. I am sorry to say but it has been a disaster. I have been cooking for over 50yrs and have never come across an oven like this, after 18yrs cooking with a Miele I decided to change what a big mistake. Since the purchase of the Smeg this year I have not been able to cook a cake, nor roast potatoes after 1.5hrs still not cooked a roast chicken on 210C after 2 hours still with blood inside this is not good - very disappointing.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
    Lesley R.Smeg

Thankyou

luc

I am very happy to advise that Smeg has resolved all issues and to my satisfaction. Smeg was excellent, courteous and obliging in every way. A BIG THANKYOU TO SMEG

Suzanneasked

DOSPA6925

How do we clean between the glass panels in the smaller oven? We haven’t even used it yet but in between the glass has oil splatter from the larger oven and we can’t get between the panels to clean as they don’t seem to be removable and the smaller oven does not have the pyrolitic feature.

Rodney M.Smeg

Hi Suzanne,
    Thanks for your enquiry. The door glass of the smaller oven can be removed for cleaning the same as the larger oven door. Just follow the same procedure.
    Regards
    Rodney

Suzanne

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. That’s great to know. It isn’t clear in the manual and we were worried would break it. Will follow instructions for the large oven. Cheers!

Lesley R.Smeg

Thank you Suzanne, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any more instructions on how to do this.
    Regards, Lesley from Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare all 3 Smeg DOSPA6925
    CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
    Price (RRP) A$4,090.00A$4,090.00A$4,090.00
    Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricity
    Type ConvectionConvectionConvection
    SizeDoubleDoubleDouble
    Capacity120L120L120L
    FeaturesPyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
    Colour / FinishPanna (cream) EnamelPanna (cream) EnamelPanna (cream) Enamel
    Dimensions 884 x 597 x 567 mm884 x 597 x 567 mm884 x 597 x 567 mm
    Max Temperature280 °C280 °C280 °C
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Compare all 3 Smeg DOSPA6925