Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 Questions & Answers

DCF02BLAU (Black), DCF02CRAU (Cream), DCF02PBAU (Pastel Blue), etc...

3 questions from our users

Onjel C.asked

Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

My machine was working really well for 3 months and suddenly the coffee is pouring really slow, the water is over heating and the coffee is really burnt. I have performed 3 descaling cycles and nothing hacks changed. What do I do?

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Onjel C.,
Does this happen when using the one or two cup filter? Have you changed the type/grind of coffee you are using?
Regards

Onjel C.

I tried both one and two cups.
I also tried just running water through with no coffee and it's still really slow.

Also there is much more steam being produced, enough to burn your hand

All signs point to a blockage

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Onjel C.,
The coffee machine has a 2 year warranty with the first year being a replacement warranty. Please take it back to where you purchased it from for a replacement.
Regards

Lou F.

Lou F.asked

Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

I’ve just bought Smeg drip coffee machine. My question is.I’ve made coffee and I haven’t used it all I can keep it warm for 60 minutes how can I keep it on after that time if I haven’t finished the coffee after that time

Coffee

Coffeeasked

Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Which cleaner does SMEG recommend to descale my DCF02PGUS Coffee Maker?

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi there - thanks for your enquiry. This is an Australian product review site. Looking at the model number you have quoted, it would appear that you are located in the USA? If so, there is a youtube video on the Smeg USA website that you might find helpful. I will try and put the link here for you :

Kind Regards, Lesley at Smeg Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives