Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

DCF02BLAU (Black), DCF02WHAU (White), DCF02PGAU (Pastel Green), etc...

2.7

• Product is used
  • Consistency

Slow and needs weekly descaling

I love the look of my smeg but unfortunately after a year of use it has decided to quit producing coffee properly. I have to descale it weekly so that it will drip coffee again as otherwise it takes 20 minutes and the coffee tastes burnt. Also the digital number in my product no longer work. Very disappointed as I also bought the kettle and roasted to complete my new kitchen.

Purchased in February 2020.

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Mawatson,
Sorry to hear about the problem with your machine. Could you please email diamondservice@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number? Once they have this information, they will be in direct contact with you.
Regards

IsabelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poorly made: 4 cups doesn’t work

Coffee tasted great, but product is too faulty. 4 cups function doesn’t work — after a month of owning it, it simply stopped lighting up (and it makes no sense to brew a full pot all the time). Had it replaced with a new machine and after 2 weeks, same problem occurred — 4 cups didn’t light up again. I love Smeg and I’m devasted with not having my machine, but for the hefty price it makes no sense to own a faulty machine. I really wish I still had my machine, but I can’t keep having to replace it when it stops lighting again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $259.00.

Lesley R.Smeg
SallyF
SallyFHunter Region, NSW

If you love percolated coffee, this is for you!

I have bought a SMEG percolator and it's fantastic. Makes hot and beautiful coffee fast. Also keeps my coffee warm for hours. Very easy to set up, and awesome coffee!

Purchased in February 2021 at Appliances Online for $255.00.

Consistency
Drip Coffee Machines

Find out how Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 compares to other Drip Coffee Machines

See all Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 reviews

CHrisu
CHrisuasked
Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Why doesn’t my coffe pot drip water? I press start then the warming light lights up and it stops

Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Mine is doing the same thing! Did you ever figure this out?

Máirtín M.
Máirtín M.asked
Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Why do I have to turn the machine off and on again between cup of coffee?

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Mairtin M.,
Are you talking about the espresso machine or drip filter machine? Could you please confirm?
Regards

Loran
Loranasked
Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

My machine will not turn on. Its less than a year old. What can I do to troubleshoot it?

See all Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 questions

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare all 7 Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02
Smeg DCF02RDAU (Red)

Smeg DCF02RDAU (Red)

No reviews yet
CategoryDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) $279.00$279.00$279.00$279.00
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 7 Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02